PO: The Good Life - Everybody's Coming Down (Tim Kasher of Cursive)

• 3 weeks later...

Can't believe I didn't realize this comes out until AUGUST.

You're more than welcome to sell your pre-order to me... then you won't have to be burdened by the anticipation. 

:D But f'real I'm so bummed I missed out on the colored vinyl. I was without a phone for TWO days and during that time three people texted me about this pre-order because they know how much I love this band.  :(

You're more than welcome to sell your pre-order to me... then you won't have to be burdened by the anticipation. 

:D But f'real I'm so bummed I missed out on the colored vinyl. I was without a phone for TWO days and during that time three people texted me about this pre-order because they know how much I love this band.  :(

Ah don't be so hard on yourself. Saddle Creek is doing something strange with these /3-500 limits color pressings. Even a Cursive deluxe with color vinyl /1500 used to take more than a day to sell out. I missed this and Hop Along and wasn't more than a workday late to either.

Touchy guy? That wasn't directed right at you.fair enough tho, I've been mistaken on my ways of using this boars for the last 4 years. I'll check out a music forum.

I recommend it. I've been a member on one for ten years now. It's really the only avenue I have to discover not only new music but also new movies, shows, and what not. I'd say I post more about entertainment then I do for music really.

Any recommendations? I've always used this board as a source for records and music on them. I know there's a whole other world of stuff out there, but I enjoy how relative the content here is to my tastes and finding out about new stuff. Granted anymore a new band I find out will be a Capn Jazz tribute band and be hailed as masters. Am I getting old and just don't get it anymore??? Sad songs sung by T Kash about love, loss, and booze are where ill stay.

Granted anymore a new band I find out will be a Capn Jazz tribute band and be hailed as masters. Am I getting old and just don't get it anymore??? Sad songs sung by T Kash about love, loss, and booze are where ill stay.

art imitates life imitates art imitates life.  or something.  but yea, the world keeps spinning and i keep getting older.  

Any recommendations? I've always used this board as a source for records and music on them. I know there's a whole other world of stuff out there, but I enjoy how relative the content here is to my tastes and finding out about new stuff. Granted anymore a new band I find out will be a Capn Jazz tribute band and be hailed as masters. Am I getting old and just don't get it anymore??? Sad songs sung by T Kash about love, loss, and booze are where ill stay.

This is pretty much my domain:

http://absolutepunk.net/forum.php