PO: Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls

So who's heard the leak? How is it?

Gonna listen to it after I finish this Iced Earth record to make sure it's not fucked up. Will report back. Doman, I'll PM you a non-torrent DL if you want. Shoot me a PM if you want it. Also, the site I got it from has a ton of awesome shit.

Crosley, if you want a DL of the new Goya album (and you should) I'll PM that to you as well.

Gonna listen to it after I finish this Iced Earth record to make sure it's not fucked up. Will report back. Doman, I'll PM you a non-torrent DL if you want. Shoot me a PM if you want it. Also, the site I got it from has a ton of awesome shit.

Crosley, if you want a DL of the new Goya album (and you should) I'll PM that to you as well.

Sure then, thanks. Like I said, I don't usually torrent music stuff, but since you're offering a download I'm open to it. Plus I wanna hear it for myself.

It's good. If you like classic Maiden you'll enjoy it. The single was my least favorite song on it, so that's something. :)

I've got it downloaded (finally--internet at my job sucks) and I'll play it tonight. Gotta listen to JEW's Clarity again because of stuff in the JEW reissue thread.

My $13.98 vinyl copy shipped from Amazon today. In other news, Bruce Dickinson blames his cancer on oral sex - http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/09/iron-maidens-bruce-dickinson-says-he-got-tongue-cancer-from-oral-sex/

Mine shipped too--I'd expect it to be on time. Amazon is pretty good about that.

My copy hasn't shipped yet (booooo), but it's alright, Spotify to the rescue! Know it leaked a while back but I kind of wanted to wait for release day.

Giving it a listen now. It's great! Feel like they're back to that "Brave New World" sound. I wasn't really into the last 2 albums, but this is pretty damn good...

My copy is waiting for me at home. Super excited to give this album a listen, the reviews have been stellar so far. They posted a short video clip of the vinyl on facebook, and the package looks great. One of my favorite bands of all time, so I hope the album is awesome.

It's good, dude. I think you'll enjoy it. It's heavy as fuck too (actual weight heavy)

I just opened mine. It's a beautiful package--the gatefold artwork is awesome.

Indeed. I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of with they'd gone with the more pop-art Eddie as the main art. I know it doesn't really fit the album theme as well, but it's pretty slick.

Mine turned up today. The whole package is great, they've really put some effort in with the artwork! Weighs a hell of a lot as well. Haven't had a chance to spin it but will definitely do it tomorrow.

I'm pretty certain there are bigger sleeves you can get. I got one when I picked up the deluxe Atoms For Peace album in a random record shop. That copy was a triple gatefold and the card was embossed and super thick....

I don't want to start a riot and resurrect any of the several "plastic sleeves" threads, but I have to ask: What sleeves do you use that fit this? The ones I have don't fit it.

I finally took delivery of mine today and it fits snugly into this sleeve:

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-4186-12-record-jacket-sleeve.aspx