Coheed And Cambria - The Color Before The Sun 10/9/15

Everybody keeps saying this. It's the only one I don't have

Cuz its true!

Speaking of YOTBR, I dug out out my old deluxe edition with the book and I want to reread or start pestering Claudio for either the Good Apollo comic or the Second Stage novel. He's turning into Trent Reznor, too many projects and not enough time. 

I've loved Coheed since first seeing them open for Shai Hulud and at Hellfest waaaaaaaaay back about a million years ago. But man...they started losing me after GA2. YOTBR and Afterman feel forced and dialed in for the sake on continuing this epic sci-fi story and be as prog-metal/rock as possible.

Or maybe I'm just an asshole with his own opinion...

;)

I want to mosh and sing along to Shai Hulud with you.

Listening to it for the 2nd time this morning, definitely getting Favor House meets Mother of Men vibes. I'm beyond excited and tired of the negative nancies but thats what the internet is for I guess. "I hate this thing more than everybody else. Give me attention."

Yeah, fuck anyone who isn't 100% jazzed and in total agreement with you. There's no room for discussion or varying opinions on this board. Make sure you keep down voting every post that isn't deep-throating Coheed over this new single. That'll show us.

Listening to it for the 2nd time this morning, definitely getting Favor House meets Mother of Men vibes. I'm beyond excited and tired of the negative nancies but thats what the internet is for I guess. "I hate this thing more than everybody else. Give me attention."

Clark, let's get real. I hate everything more than everyone, so it isn't even a competition.