PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

I may give it a listen in study hall today. Let's see who I agree with.

Sometimes people's opinions are "wrong." In this case, the only "correct" opinion is that SSTB is superior. It's unlike Republicans and Democrats. If you're one or the other, you're wrong. The correct answer is vague-ier. In this case there exists no vague-ier-ness.

Glad I could straighten this up for everyone.

themoreyouknow.gif

Sometimes people's opinions are "wrong." In this case, the only "correct" opinion is that SSTB is superior. It's unlike Republicans and Democrats. If you're one or the other, you're wrong. The correct answer is vague-ier. In this case there exists no vague-ier-ness.

Glad I could straighten this up for everyone.

themoreyouknow.gif

High five.

I mean...an album featuring Gary Miller, aka Dr. Know is clearly superior to one NOT featuring him. (Solo on Time Consumer)

High five.

I mean...an album featuring Gary Miller, aka Dr. Know is clearly superior to one NOT featuring him. (Solo on Time Consumer)

Internet connection in study hall was terrible so I only got to hear the intro + Time Consumer. Will listen to the rest later, but Time Consumer was pretty great.

I can see how if GA1 got you into Coheed, it'd be your favorite.

There are just very few albums that came out in my teens/early twenties that can top SSTB for me. I can't even think of one right now.

Edit: Juturna was up there too, now that I think about it.

I swear I saw someone selling it on S/T/W yesterday but I can't find it by searching. Oh well, I need to accrue some cash before I can spend some cash anyway...

Yeah, I actually don't even have a copy on vinyl because I refuse to pay more than $60 for it.

Yeah, I actually don't even have a copy on vinyl because I refuse to pay more than $60 for it.

I suppose I'll get through their discog the next few days and join the repress bandwagon :/

And I actually remember a year or two ago I listened to Good Apollo 1 because my buddy is obsessed with them. That's apparently never had any press at all. Their discography is pretty bizarre as far as wax availability. 

I suppose I'll get through their discog the next few days and join the repress bandwagon :/

And I actually remember a year or two ago I listened to Good Apollo 1 because my buddy is obsessed with them. That's apparently never had any press at all. Their discography is pretty bizarre as far as wax availability. 

True. I think most of us here believe there will be a GA1 pressing at some point in the next year or two. I don't remember when it came out, but I'd expect another Neverender tour for it's anniversary.