1995 MAD SEASON: Live At The Moore Theater & Seattle Symphony Sonic Evolution LP

Perhaps, the only release that was colored that sold after the fact was white backspacer.  The rest are still rather elusive.   I'm not crazy about the Symphony LP, I'd probably try to off load it if it ends up being splattered. 

I regret not buying from the Ten Club, but I also thought I had more time.  If anyone wants a white backspacer for it, I would definitely do that trade.  I could probably go higher, but I want to see what the ceiling is first.

I regret not buying from the Ten Club, but I also thought I had more time. If anyone wants a white backspacer for it, I would definitely do that trade. I could probably go higher, but I want to see what the ceiling is first.

I'd take that deal if I got a splatter and I already have a white BS. I was hoping the symphony album would grow on me more, but I'm not feeling it at all.

My copy didn't show up today as alleged by that Mail Innovations tracking. Ugh. Tomorrow maybe?

Sucks. I wanna know what is so innovative about Mail Innovations. Why don't they just ship it media with tracking? I guess I could go bitch and moan on the 10c boards, but there is plenty of that already.

I regret not buying from the Ten Club, but I also thought I had more time.  If anyone wants a white backspacer for it, I would definitely do that trade.  I could probably go higher, but I want to see what the ceiling is first.

That trade is looking unlikely. The ceiling is growing by the minute. Insane! http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAD-SEASON-SEATTLE-SYMPHONY-SONIC-EVOLUTION-RED-SPLATTER-VINYL-/252091834945?hash=item3ab1d82241

Do people really enjoy this album that much!?   Damn.  I'd rather spend that much on a OG press of Avocado. 

EDIT:  I see that PJ is auctioning this off for charity, it makes a bit more sense now.  Their charity stuff usually goes for a bit more than it should.