1995 MAD SEASON: Live At The Moore Theater & Seattle Symphony Sonic Evolution LP

Gotcha! Didn't know they were out of them already.

I feel like SoundStageDirect or another larger one-stop/online ordered 150 or 125? as well....I can't remember who it went to, but it was a pretty monstrous order to deal with this week.

My order at Soundstage was shipped the other day, and I ordered a backup through Easy Street once the Ten Club sold out of their allotment (thanks again for the communication, jerks).

I am happy they put this out on vinyl. I just wish they had Cornell singing on all of the songs. I don't know anything about the two other singers and am baffled as to why they didn't have Cornell or Lanegan sing "Wake Up". That is a low point on this record.

Yes! It's even more sad because that is one of my favorite Mas Season songs. It is a huge let down when you hear it.

I am happy they put this out on vinyl. I just wish they had Cornell singing on all of the songs. I don't know anything about the two other singers and am baffled as to why they didn't have Cornell or Lanegan sing "Wake Up". That is a low point on this record.

Lanegan was in Belgium on tour.

• 4 months later...

Unrelated to the new purple version of the symphony LP: I was able to snag a copy of "Live at the Moore" for $9.99 (new) off Amazon a few days ago. Worth watching if you're still looking for a copy.

See, they should have done a splatter for the Live at the Moore.  More people would be flipping out over that.