10" Plastic Sleeves

Cut the zip part off of a gallon size ziploc bag, and it fits perfectly.

Was going to post this, I have a few 10's sitting in bags right now because I usually buy them a few at a time whenever I hit my local shop, however, i've been on a scale down in the past 6 or so months so i haven't made it out there in that long.  

Bought these from Amazon the other day and have no issue storing them the same way as my 12" Single disks.

25 Plastic Outer Sleeves for 10" Vinyl Records 25 Plastic Innersleeves for 10" Vinyl Records

I've always gone through this company for sleeves. I used to buy on their actual website before I knew they sold on Amazon and shipping used to be a killer. Also, 25 may seem like too many, but that's what I thought a few years ago. I'm down to my last one!

So I bought both the outer sleeves and the disk keeper inner sleeves. Haven't tried the new inner sleeves because I haven't had time to clean any of my 10"s. I'll posting some picture later of the outer sleeves. They are really clear which is cool, they almost disappear on the covers. But there is no way I would be able to fit a double disk or gatefold 10" in any of the 7 sleeves I have used so far.