PO: New Found Glory - Resurrection: Ascension 2xLP

It's a re-release with new songs added in. No reason for inserting a Christmas song lol.

Yeah, but it's a song that was released within the era of this deluxe reissue. It'd make sense, but can't win them all I guess. They have a bunch of Christmas songs, they should release them all on a 12" someday. 

• 1 month later...

What's this awfulness you speak of? (I only hear a little more reverb and compression on 'II', I think the first version sounds good, even better.)

Sounds like a cushioned trash can lid to my ears. It's amazing how bad it sounds, especially when compared to the snare drum on the other tracks.

It's also a bit telling that they changed it on the new version, so perhaps I'm not alone in my opinion?

Would love to own a copy if it's sold outside the VIP packages!

I would imagine they would be eventually...  

split.jpg

Pretty cool, each band with their name on the other's cover.  Still don't have Ascension, probably grab one at the concert.  Pretty excited these two bands are touring together.  I drove from the midwest to Los Angeles just to see them play together (with Bayside) March of 2012 at the Musink Festival.  

Looks like there's a grey variant of the 2x LP. 

Anyone have any idea on numbers for the Grey variant? 

Both that and the green are available over here (UK) 1000 on the green but no info at all on the grey (Was hoping for a transparent smoke kinda colour but seems it's a solid opaque grey- still pretty cool with the sleeve design though :P)

Both that and the green are available over here (UK) 1000 on the green but no info at all on the grey (Was hoping for a transparent smoke kinda colour but seems it's a solid opaque grey- still pretty cool with the sleeve design though :P

I've been looking for numbers too, with no luck. The grey record sure looks pretty though, almost silver in the right light. Picked it up on Friday.

I would imagine they would be eventually...  

split.jpg

Pretty cool, each band with their name on the other's cover.  Still don't have Ascension, probably grab one at the concert.  Pretty excited these two bands are touring together.  I drove from the midwest to Los Angeles just to see them play together (with Bayside) March of 2012 at the Musink Festival.  

Are these available on tour, or only as part of the VIP package?

• 2 weeks later...

Both that and the green are available over here (UK) 1000 on the green but no info at all on the grey (Was hoping for a transparent smoke kinda colour but seems it's a solid opaque grey- still pretty cool with the sleeve design though :P)

Picked this up from local today.  No numbers available on discogs or anywhere else.  Cool though.

• 1 month later...