2 8 1 4 - 新しい日の誕生 (Birth of a New Day) - 2XLP IndieGoGo campaign (w/ exclusive cassettes lmtd to 50)

Ima let yall put up the money to fund this then gonna buy it once it's funded, $75 is WAY too much for a 2LP..

It's around $45 shipped to the states for the 2xLP and that's actually discounted by 20% - the price of the record will go up after the indiegogo is funded. The majority of what you're paying there (or with the bundle) is the shipping, unfortunately. 

Wait what's the "$75" talk? I only paid around $45 for the 2xLP.

That's just for the bundle with cassettes of both this record (Birth of a New Day) and the original 2 8 1 4 album included with the 2XLP shipped to the states. These bundles (and tapes) are limited to 50, and it looks like about half of them have been purchased.

The regular 2xLP is somewhere around $45 shipped like you said.

• 4 weeks later...

65 hours left to get in on this at 20% off. Almost 2/5 of the total copies being pressed already sold through this campaign. I think HKE said they're only doing one run of 500.

nice reminder, my friend just hopped on it because I reminded to tell him from this post.

can't wait for this press and the cassettes