PO NOW | Cult Leader - Lightless Walk | Deathwish Inc.

From http://www.deathwishinc.com/

Cult Leader “Lightless Walk” Album in stores October 16th, Tour Dates, etc.
CD/CS/Digital in stores October 16th (vinyl later).
Pre-ordering information will be posted shortly.

Cult Leader are a chaotically aggressive band from Salt Lake City, Utah.

"Lightless Walk" was recorded and engineered by Kurt Ballou at God City Studios (Converge, High On Fire, etc). From the first menacing thumps of "Great I Am", Cult Leader unleash grinding musical fury. "The Sorrower" gallops before crashing into a wall of heaviness as they vocally declare "...nothing will get better". The pessimistic spiral continues in "Sympathetic" and "Suffer Louder", two tangles of cacophony that give birth to crushers of ending riffs. "Broken Blades" then emerges as a near constant barrage, showcasing the technical prowess thriving underneath Cult Leader’s layers of grime. While "A Good Life" ushers in new dynamics, clawing through melodious dirt before taking flight again. "Walking Wastelands", "Gutter Gods", and "Hate Offering" are all metallic monsters in their own right, lurching towards the epically haunting pairing of "How Deep It Runs" and "Lightless Walk". Two songs that show Cult Leader at their most depressive and powerful as they recede into introspective

BS2SL99.jpg

Track Listing:
01. Great I Am
02. The Sorrower
03. Sympathetic
04. Suffer Louder
05. Broken Blades
06. A Good Life
07. Walking Wastelands
08. Gutter Gods
09. Hate Offering
10. How Deep It Runs
11. Lightless Walk

EDIT: A ton of pre-order bundles are available here http://store.deathwishinc.com/category/CULTLEADER.html

I really dig the "Nothing For Us Here" EP.

Definitely going to get the new album (even if the it has one of the ugliest front cover I've ever seen, it's made by the vocalist I think).

The new stuff on the 7" and this new song sound pretty interesting IMO so I think we can legitimately expect something good from the new full-lenght.

Kurt Ballou will be a plus to the whole thing for sure.

Ok Deathwish is one of the best labels out there and I/we will always support them picking up records from them but I really hope they will find a way to reduce prices for international shipping.

I've just paid 41$ for one LP and one 7" ppd.

Fucking USPS rates are insane (as always ah, nothing new ok).

Merchtable and other online shops offer int shipping by DHL/UPS at reasonable prices though.

I'll try to save some $ combining the shipping with the Converge boxset once it will be up.

Also, I hoped for some original/new vinyl colorways for this release but nah..

Usually the most limited variant is (1 PER CUSTOMER) but not this time.

However in the end I'm very excited to hear this in full.