The Bastard Executioner (from Kurt Sutter: Sons of Anarchy, The Shield)

jhulud

Off to an engaging start. Awesome to see SoA alum pop up so far.

Who else from SOA is in this? I only recognized Katey Sagal (and Stephen Moyer who played Vampire Bill on True Blood).

That dragon monster shit at the beginning made me think this was just going to be diet GOT, but the ransacking of the village showed a good example of what they're capable of. Finally have a new "dad show" to watch!

Who else from SOA is in this? I only recognized Katey Sagal (and Stephen Moyer who played Vampire Bill on True Blood).

The priest who was "blessing" the guy at the end to be executed, he was on SoA. He was one of the main Irish dealing for the IRA in Charming.

And I believe the Marshall(?) who got offed at the end there with the knife through the head was also in SoA. I think. May have been a small role.

Sutter has hinted that there will be a few SoA actors showing up throughout TBX.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to start watching this tonight. I fucking loved SOA. Sutter is badass.

I tell you this out of love Dave 

Sons rules, but this show is super incredibly boring. I don't know what he was thinking. 

On the other hand, Kurt Sutter wrote Southpaw...that new Jake Gyllenhaal boxing flick and it is fantastic. 

I tell you this out of love Dave 

Sons rules, but this show is super incredibly boring. I don't know what he was thinking. 

On the other hand, Kurt Sutter wrote Southpaw...that new Jake Gyllenhaal boxing flick and it is fantastic. 

I honestly don't even know what the premise of the show is. I have the first 10 episodes ready to go. I hope you're wrong cause I love SOA (marathon it every so often via BluRay), and I thought Southpaw was fantastic. We'll see, and I'll report back.