RFC Cassette Shop

Incorrect. The UO tape out on 10/17 is for CSD and is completely different. It's not curated by RFC. I remember Deafheaven is on it..

I completely misread the initial question before answering. I thought he was asking if this was the same cassette that has been available in UO's for a while. It's early and I haven't had enough coffee. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I got the UO mixtape 11 on Saturday thinking it was the RFC one. I held out buying it online last week cause I knew I was going on CSD. If someone has an extra rfc mixtape they'd trade for 11, I'd appreciate it.

They're still available online. http://www.runforcoverrecords.limitedrun.com/products/560245-rfc-x-urban-outfitters-mixtape-10-cassette-tape

I may be interested in the #11 one depending on which artists are on it, I can't find a list.. Would you maybe wanna sell for the cost of the RFC tape so ya could order one? 

They're still available online. http://www.runforcoverrecords.limitedrun.com/products/560245-rfc-x-urban-outfitters-mixtape-10-cassette-tape

I may be interested in the #11 one depending on which artists are on it, I can't find a list.. Would you maybe wanna sell for the cost of the RFC tape so ya could order one?

I PM'd you

Maybe I'm just not seeing it anywhere on their site, but do RFC cassette releases come with a bandcamp download?

The two I have purchased have. I bought the Turnover cassette at a show and the download code came tucked into the j-card. I would assume that they send you a code for download once you purchase it as well. Should pop up after you are done checking out.