RFC Cassette Shop

Hey, run Friend cover, my big order with alex g, starry cat, infinity crush and mac hasn't shipped yet and I just wanted to make sure there was no issue cause i'm super scared something will go wrong! oh and my second order for two mac tapes-- you guys sent Salad Days Demos + 2/RocknRoll Nightclub but I bought 2/RnRN with the big order and had bought 2 demos alongside salad days demos.. just wanted to make sure ya knew i was still needing 2 demos instead of the 2/RnRN that was ordered initially in the large pending order. sorry to be a bother! 

don't worry RFC isn't shady like that on purpose, also I didn't get a notification for my starry cat tape but it just came in today so your other one should come in soon

I trust rfc a bunch! i'm just worried because i have a terrible history with trying to get rules haha and i figured the mac thing was a super easy mistake but i didn't want em to accidentally send two copies of a pretty sought after tape is all!

The people who do mailorder don't read this messageboard. In the future just email us before posting an issue and you'll only have to explain it once. If we don't respond than you can take it to the messageboards :)

I am sure your order is fine, but email us anyway [email protected]

Thanks, friends. 

The people who do mailorder don't read this messageboard. In the future just email us before posting an issue and you'll only have to explain it once. If we don't respond than you can take it to the messageboards :)

I am sure your order is fine, but email us anyway [email protected]

Thanks, friends. 

Thanks! I'll shoot a quick email. I only came here first because I practically live here lol :P 

i have that sticker on my laptop i'll peel it off and mail it to one of you.

anyone want a birdtapes sticker?

I might, I'll check when I get home. I have a box of label stickers and extras I get from orders, and birdtapes hooked me up when I ordered an Alex g 7" and all their tapes they had in stock a while back.

If either of you wanna hook a guy up i'll pay the shipping and be grateful and put them on my tapedeck or shelf!