New Hotelier Lathe?

The outer space has some great beers. Also the food at the space is pretty good. I always have gotten the chicken pesto sammich

Last time I was there for the TWIABP W,IE release show (so a long ass time ago) the bartender at Outer Space recommended an awesome chocolate stout. So I can confirm that they have some great beers. It's also nice to st away from all the kids in between bands.

The Space is a cool little venue.

Do what I do when I go to shows alone. Smoke cigarettes and look like you hate everyone. Get a beer at The Outer Space.

still a year away from being able to go the bar. Otherwise I'd have no issue going alone. I'd just get loaded and make tons of friends :P

But yeah if no one here ends up going I'll give it a shot. Love this band and Runaway Brother too much not to go.

And never let transportation stop you either.... I'm still too broke of a college student to get a car so I've gone to 90% of shows on bike. Most annoying thing ever but I'm used to it by now. Either bike the 50-ish miles back that night or I ask to sleep on someones floor and do it in the morning....

50 miles?

And never let transportation stop you either.... I'm still too broke of a college student to get a car so I've gone to 90% of shows on bike. Most annoying thing ever but I'm used to it by now. Either bike the 50-ish miles back that night or I ask to sleep on someones floor and do it in the morning....

This is fucking awesome. Where do you live? And how can I buy you a beer?

I'm actually curious now. Fifty miles on a bike? Each way? I'm not saying you didn't do it, but my heavens, my wife commutes 40+ miles each way/day. No way in hell I could visualize myself on a bike for that car ride.

Yeah... don't want to make this thread about me but I do it. 

I do 30-40 miles a day for work and 60-80 on the weekends. Trains are lies where I live and they "stop at 9" but that means I need to be on a 7 or 8PM train back to my city, which doesn't help for a show... so at some point I just said screw it and went for it. I live "near LA" so I go to local shows in Pomona and then for shows that are in LA or Anaheim like Chain Reaction that I can't convince friends I train out there and bike back. It's relaxing....

Set was awesome last night. Merch dude said they sold about 50 lathes at FEST but the rest of the south they didn't sell any. Last night was the last date of the tour and he told me I could buy as many as I wanted but I only had enough cash for a shirt and one lathe sorry people.

#151/200

Set was awesome last night. Merch dude said they sold about 50 lathes at FEST but the rest of the south they didn't sell any. Last night was the last date of the tour and he told me I could buy as many as I wanted but I only had enough cash for a shirt and one lathe sorry people.

#151/200

Damn it haha, I want one bad, if anyone has happened to pick up and extra and would sell it let me know, i would love u forever....

Yeah, show was great last night. Picked up a tour lathe and some Runaway Brother stuff. Really dug the Space though. Will definitely be going back there for shows. 

probably not, unless you have a wide variety of music taste. Haven't been there for a show since December cause there really hasn't been shit, for me at least. I used to go there almost monthly, back in 2012/2013.

That said, it is my favorite venue. Also UANC was dope but RIP.

• 1 month later...