Help me get nostalgic? Early 00s Emo/Screamo.

rooks

thats like lo fi indie stuff. He did the About A Boy soundtrack. that cute movie with Hugh Grant and a round headed kid

Ahhh yeah, doesn't make the cut.

Man, next time there is a free leech somewhere I'm gonna download all of this haha.

Can't wait to have a folder on my harddrive to show my future kids what daddy listened to when he thought he was hardcore emo, but he was actually just a baby.

These are probably more metal/hardcore 

A Life Once Lost 

All Shall Perish 

At All Cost

August Burns Red

Beneath The Massacre

Bloodlined Calligraphy 

Bury Your Dead

Casey Jones

Fear Before The March Of Flames

From A Second Story Window

From Autumn To Ashes

Heaven Shall Burn

Inked In Blood

Into The Moat

Ion Dissonance

Job For A Cowboy

Nights Like These

Poison The Well

Psyopus

Remembering Never

See You Next Tuesday

Suicide Silence

The Acacia Strain

The Bled

The Handshake Murders

The Number 12 Looks Like You

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

The Warriors

This Is Hell

Through The Eyes of The Dead

Thumbscrew

Until The End

xBishopx

Some metalcore gold in there <3.

And probably some repeats ;)

30 seconds to marzzz?!?!?!?!?!!

I listed them somewhere haha.

I saw them play taste of chaos in.. who knows. 2006 or 7 maybe. Jared Leto was such a weirdo even then. When he came out he stood at the end of the stage under a single spotlight in silence for like 5 straight minutes. My friends and I said fuck this and went and bought merch and met Chiodos hahaha.

EDIT:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos_2007

YES 2007 Taste of Chaos what a time to be alive.

Senses Fail, Saosin, Chiodos, The Used, 30STM, Aiden.

Fuck that show rocked.

I've seen 30STM about 10 times. Not even gonna lie, I loved them. Met Jared a few times too. He was always a nice dude. From seeing them play Halloween with Glassjaw in Philly to a small club in Richmond to seeing him climb the light rig at Bamboozle in NJ. Always a good time.

I don't think I've listened to them in like 6 years... might have to nostalgia it up today. Haha.

I've seen 30STM about 10 times. Not even gonna lie, I loved them. Met Jared a few times too. He was always a nice dude. From seeing them play Halloween with Glassjaw in Philly to a small club in Richmond to seeing him climb the light rig at Bamboozle in NJ. Always a good time.

I don't think I've listened to them in like 6 years... might have to nostalgia it up today. Haha.

We met them too after that show - the drummer was my buddy's brother. Wachter.

These are probably more metal/hardcore

A Life Once Lost

All Shall Perish

At All Cost

August Burns Red

Beneath The Massacre

Bloodlined Calligraphy

Bury Your Dead

Casey Jones

Fear Before The March Of Flames

From A Second Story Window

From Autumn To Ashes

Heaven Shall Burn

Inked In Blood

Into The Moat

Ion Dissonance

Job For A Cowboy

Nights Like These

Poison The Well

Psyopus

Remembering Never

See You Next Tuesday

Suicide Silence

The Acacia Strain

The Bled

The Handshake Murders

The Number 12 Looks Like You

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

The Warriors

This Is Hell

Through The Eyes of The Dead

Thumbscrew

Until The End

xBishopx

Some metalcore gold in there <3.

And probably some repeats ;)

This list is a lot closer to what I listened to

Was that 2010 or 2011 Bamboozle? If it was 2010 we were at the same show haha.

Was that 2010 or 2011 Bamboozle? If it was 2010 we were at the same show haha.

Um, without looking it up I'm not sure. But it was definitely closer to '06 or '07 (those are the only years I went). He was wearing all white and covered in fake blood. He climbed the side light rig all the way to the top. Must have been 3 or 4 stories up. He was playing an all white explorer. That's all I really remember. Haha.

At the Philly show I did a meet and greet with them. They were all super nice. (Think I still have the signed CD at my parents house in storage.) Later, I was in the front row. Jared recognized me, took my camera (I was recording video), and he started filming the crowd. This was my pre-tour days so that was pretty fun for me. Met up with him later and showed him what he shot. He laughed; really nice dude. SIde note: Glassjaw dressed up as Alvin And The Chipmunks for that show. Such a good night.

Um, without looking it up I'm not sure. But it was definitely closer to '06 or '07 (those are the only years I went). He was wearing all white and covered in fake blood. He climbed the side light rig all the way to the top. Must have been 3 or 4 stories up. He was playing an all white explorer. That's all I really remember. Haha.

Ahhh gotcha. Nah I didn't hit bamboozle til '10.

When I was there some fucktwat band Foxy Shazam the lead singer was climbing the fucking poles hanging upside down by his legs stressing the fuck out of security. Was not a fan of that band...

I listed them somewhere haha.

I saw them play taste of chaos in.. who knows. 2006 or 7 maybe. Jared Leto was such a weirdo even then. When he came out he stood at the end of the stage under a single spotlight in silence for like 5 straight minutes. My friends and I said fuck this and went and bought merch and met Chiodos hahaha.

EDIT:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos_2007

YES 2007 Taste of Chaos what a time to be alive.

Senses Fail, Saosin, Chiodos, The Used, 30STM, Aiden.

Fuck that show rocked.

that tour came to edmonton.  i was in grade 7 at the time and my mom wouldn't let me go because it was on a school night.  i wanted to see senses fail so bad.

Ahhh gotcha. Nah I didn't hit bamboozle til '10.

When I was there some fucktwat band Foxy Shazam the lead singer was climbing the fucking poles hanging upside down by his legs stressing the fuck out of security. Was not a fan of that band...

Haha, I remember Foxy Shazam. 

that tour came to edmonton.  i was in grade 7 at the time and my mom wouldn't let me go because it was on a school night.  i wanted to see senses fail so bad.

:( it was a great show.

If Silverstein had been there it would have literally been all my favorite bands at one show. (SF, Silverstein, Chiodos, The Used).

Underoath coulda come too.

When we met Chiodos at 2007 ToC they were so fucking chill. Long fucking line for autographs that I guess people paid for in advance full of 12 year old girls and fat bitchy moms... Me and 2 of my friends hung out by the gate near their table. Eventually caught their eye with all our Chiodos shirts and hoodys on and they waved us in past the line. This mom started bitching and security took her away lol.

We had the band sign every fucking thing we had on us. Our vans, our Motorola Razrs, our hoodies, shirts, CDs, ticket stubs.

Fuck what a day.

Queue all The Taste of Chaos stories. Worked a few of those myself.

(I have a personal hatred for The Used cause I band I was working for a band that was all set to tour with them. We were pretty stoked cause it was going to get the band some great coverage. It the FIRST DAY of the tour and they call us up and cancel us; not the whole tour, they just kick us off. Their reason is cause they thought the band would take attention away from them. I shit you now. Fucking Utah trash band.)

Queue all The Taste of Chaos stories. Worked a few of those myself.

(I have a personal hatred for The Used cause I band I was working for a band that was all set to tour with them. We were pretty stoked cause it was going to get the band some great coverage. It the FIRST DAY of the tour and they call us up and cancel us; not the whole tour, they just kick us off. Their reason is cause they thought the band would take attention away from them. I shit you now. Fucking Utah trash band.)

damn that sucks :\

The Used lost me when Bert stopped screaming. Their early shit was sooooo good. '07 was right after Lies for the Liars came out. There was maybe 2 or 3 good tracks on that record. We just wanted them to play early songs but they didn't play any.