NOW: Snowing - That Time I Sat in a Pile of Chocolate: A Retrospective

not trying to get this off topic but...what's with this Dads/TWIABP beef going on over BWM fest?

Scott is claiming Derrick is a bully. Kid who Scott claims is being bullied knows Derrick is joking.

I saw both bands play together a couple times when they were BFFs, there was some kind of falling out after the Whenever, If Ever tour.

I love Snowing but not enough to go to Pittsburgh and sit through a hundred bands I don't care about.

the other bands are amazing, idk what you're talking about lol snowing is definitely like mid tier of the bands playing and only nostalgia or a lack of knowing the bands would make you think otherwise

Hey I live near Pittsburgh and only know the top 7 billed bands and skull kid, what bands would you recommend to check out? Thanks!

Emperor X is one of the best live bands in existence and one of my favorites of all time. Take One Car are tight with skull kid and good friends of mine, amazing band. Then Pinegrove, Jank, Clique, Brightside, People Like You, Posture, Prince Daddy in that order. Haha

Take One Car are legit as fuck. Missed the beginning of their set last BWM Fest because I was putting makeup on before we left. I was pissed, but fabulous.

I reviewed them and booked them in early 2012, right as Its Going To Be A Nice Day was coming out. So happy for them, seriously the best dudes. A must see any time they come by.

I missed most of their set that day because I locked my friend's car keys in his trunk and I was fixing that issue haha

I reviewed them and booked them in early 2012, right as Its Going To Be A Nice Day was coming out. So happy for them, seriously the best dudes. A must see any time they come by.

I missed most of their set that day because I locked my friend's car keys in his trunk and I was fixing that issue haha

Oh shit that was you? My girlfriend and I were getting drunk and watching Mean Girls in our car like right next to you. I think we spoke briefly.

Oh shit that was you? My girlfriend and I were getting drunk and watching Mean Girls in our car like right next to you. I think we spoke briefly.

Hahahahaha yup. I was that asshole.

Got it resolved in under an hour, I love insurance companies, haha. Fantastic weekend, at least I saw them a few months later and we hung most of the day