Sabot, working to suck less.

From their interwebs Site:

"Our online store is currently down while we work to improve our mailorder department. Please visit www.noidearecords.com in the meantime. Coming this Summer we've got the None More Black "This is Satire" vinyl, Fake Problems "Spurs & Spokes / Bull > Matador" 12" EP, and a bunch of represses. Stay tuned."

Stoked on some of those releases. Not stoked on tracking down the variations of Gaslight Anthem or the Spurs & Spokes 12".

The last email from jordan I got said this in reference to the gaslight EP repress and anything new from sabot,

"Those records won't arrive from the plant for a few more weeks. Keep an eye out for This is Satire vinyl finally seeing the light of day this summer, for real this time.

.jordan."

This likely means a Lucero repress......

They still have some. I happened to get one of the inverted sleeves when i ordered mine. If you e-mail jordan, see if they have some more and he may help you out

I've got everything the band has released, I'm looking forward to new colors.

All/most other distros are currently out of stock of the record as well.

It took a while to get mine too, but paying $10 for a record that goes for a great deal more than that made the wait much more tolerable. The record on the other hand sounds like crap.

Yeah, I actually forgot that I had ordered it. It was an awesome surprise when I got it.

that's why i just try to forget when i preorder things. it rules when they show.