Full of Hell / The Body Collab

In case anyone hasn't seen their Facebook posts about this upcoming release, this is a thing. Seems that there'll either be a tour announcement or PO this week hopefully.

For all you UK folk, apparently there'll be a UK tour featuring both of them, most likely around the time of the London "Blood Moon" show.

This officially got announced today, it's coming out through Neurot Recordings on CD and up for preorder here: http://neurotrecordings.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-body-and-full-of-hell-to-release.html?m=1

Nothing yet for vinyl release, but the band replied to a comment on the Facebook post with "Spring" so I assume it's going to happen.

Wow, great news. The Body is releasing new LP via Thrill Jockery as well.

And hope for some "continental" dates while they're on tour. They play Roadrun Fest, so hopefully will get further east.

Yeah I've got that on PO, after listening to "Shelter is Illusory" once, I knew I had to have it.

I really have high hopes on this collab. I will not lie that only collaboration with Vampillia "xoroAHbin" really moves me. I prefere solo releases of The Body. And they are killer live, last time I've seen them was short but in your face.

I just got "I Shall Die Here" on vinyl (Xmas present oh yeah) and I'm really enjoying that, but I need to check out more of their stuff.

Also to the guy who said a389 will release it, ordinarily I'd 100% agree but he said he's making it a much smaller operation now to focus on his family more and so a lot of bands have moved to new labels. I hope it comes out on a389 though as they really are FoH's spiritual home.

That was awesome. Full of Hell is one of the best active bands in my opinion. 

I think both are two of the most interesting heavy band right now.  I love how much The Body collaborates and Full of Hell starting to do it more excites me.  That stuff they did with Merbow was fantastic.