A raffle... for a painting YOU made? OMG, a one of a kind piece or crap! It's /1, everyone on here better pay this dude money for a chance to win his super rare, one of a kind in the world painting his submitted for his 8th grade art fair. Bonus: comes with the certificate of participation award he won when the painting was featured in a display in his local mall.

Can we have a raffle where the winner gets to punch you in the face? I'll go in on that.

If you can't find a place in your house to hang your own piece of crap painting I suggest a dumpster. It would be a great addition.

you're a fucking asshole man. Get over yourself (haha like that will ever happen). Dan has been around longer and done more for this community than your pencil dick ever will. Get bent.

A raffle... for a painting YOU made? OMG, a one of a kind piece or crap! It's /1, everyone on here better pay this dude money for a chance to win his super rare, one of a kind in the world painting his submitted for his 8th grade art fair. Bonus: comes with the certificate of participation award he won when the painting was featured in a display in his local mall.

Can we have a raffle where the winner gets to punch you in the face? I'll go in on that.

If you can't find a place in your house to hang your own piece of crap painting I suggest a dumpster. It would be a great addition.

Dude, you're usually pretty cool to deal with on this board, but this post was super-duper over the line, especially considering Dan has been a member of VC since 2008 (you didn't join until 2012). Maybe have a little bit more respect for folks who actually played a huge role in VC's early growth instead of being a dickhead to a stranger who wasn't being hostile to anyone?