PO: Now. Head Wound City - A New Wave Of Violence

Supergroup composed of members of The Blood Brothers, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and The Locust. This will melt your face. Get ready for this.

Preorder: https://headwoundcity.merchtable.com/mobile/?no_redirect=true

Two variants, Red and Black.

New song here: http://m.pitchfork.com/news/63587-head-wound-city-yeah-yeah-yeahsblood-brothers-the-locust-announce-new-album-share-scraper/

As someone who thoroughly enjoyed Blood Brothers back in the day – and is considerably less enamored with them, now – but still enjoys noise in the vein of Lightning Bolt, Melt-Banana, Hella, etc.; would this be a fun blind buy? Is it fairly mathy or more on the distorted side of the noise spectrum?

As someone who thoroughly enjoyed Blood Brothers back in the day – and is considerably less enamored with them, now – but still enjoys noise in the vein of Lightning Bolt, Melt-Banana, Hella, etc.; would this be a fun blind buy? Is it fairly mathy or more on the distorted side of the noise spectrum?

More on the distorted, you should listen to the EP they put out a while back. Although this new song sounds different from the EP. Not sure where this album will land but I am wholeheartedly excited.

You should really check out the EP. I prefer it way more than Blood Brothers. I still like the Locust more though.

I need to check out the new song when I get home from work. I saw them on their recent tour and am pretty sure I have heard most of this stuff already though.

• 2 months later...