Sloan - One Chord To Another Deluxe 20th Anniversary Reissue Box Set

Just got this,

"Hello Sloan fans,

Our OCTA Deluxe 20th Anniversary Reissue Box Set is Almost Here!

We are putting the OCTA boxes together this week and will send out our "on sale" link info next week. For a little behind the scenes glimpse, here is a video from when Chris & Jay were at the printers getting things done."

Hooray!! Can't wait!

*cough* http://www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/onechordtoanother *cough*

$99.74 CAD

Hello Sloan fans,

You are on this "super secret" list because you have previously bought either one of our Vinyl Bootlegs or the Twice Removed Box Set from our store. First, thank you for supporting our love of vinyl! Second, we wanted to hip you to a "secret" on-sale for our new One Chord To Another Deluxe Vinyl Box Set.

The general on-sale will begin on Thursday but we are giving you the chance to order your copy a day early as a way of showing our appreciation for your support.

Same price as the Twice Removed boxset. Gonna pick it up when I see them in Barrie next week. 

$126.89CAD shipped to me in Kitchener Ontario Canada, from Toronto (likely)

Thats about $98USD

They're playing Waterloo in May, so it's probably better to just pick it up at the show if you can.

glad it stuck around till payday today - can't wait for it!.

emailed the company they deal with as their office is on the same street as where i live to maybe pick the box up there to save on shipping -but they never got back to me -but oh well it will turn up soon enough

Yeah, I emailed Killthe8 as well about local pickup since I live on the east side too. But I didn't get a response either.

I didn't think it would sell this much already. Now I'm in a dilemma on whether to buy one now or wait until next week and hope they still have some left over to sell at the shows.

glad it stuck around till payday today - can't wait for it!.

emailed the company they deal with as their office is on the same street as where i live to maybe pick the box up there to save on shipping -but they never got back to me -but oh well it will turn up soon enough

They finally got back to me and said their warehouse isn't open to the public.

Saw them tonight in Barrie. They indeed have copies of the box set for $100. They also have Commonwealth ($25) and the Twice Removed reissue ($20). I managed to grab the last copy of Never Hear the End of It they had (apologies to anyone else seeing them on this tour).

There's also a bargain bin of miscellaneous shirts and a $1-$5 bin of CD singles, stickers, buttons, cards, etc.

Saw them tonight in Barrie. They indeed have copies of the box set for $100. They also have Commonwealth ($25) and the Twice Removed reissue ($20). I managed to grab the last copy of Never Hear the End of It they had (apologies to anyone else seeing them on this tour).

There's also a bargain bin of miscellaneous shirts and a $1-$5 bin of CD singles, stickers, buttons, cards, etc.

Twice removed reissue?  I never saw one outside of the deluxe version.  Any chance anyone could pick that up and I will pay you?  Would love to have that album!