Quote of the week from your place of employment

Ooooh maaaaan those kids be waitin fo me in the parking lot after work imaaa popp em

....this kid is 21 the kids "waitin in the parking lot" could be no older than 17.

Oh and he's my supervisor, what the fuck is up with the world?

Is everyone near you trying to be a tough guy? Cause everyone on long island sure the fuck is.

"i looked up and there it was....shit everywhere"

some old lady shit bombed one of our bathrooms. as it was the girls bathroom, we made a girl clean it.

this happened last week at my work.

"seriously, the way the shit was on the floor, she must have had to swing her ass through the air around the entire stall"

and when it happened a few months back in the mens bathroom and i had to clean it:

"seriously dude, you know how a bazooka has a back blast? thats pretty much what it was. the dude fucking back blasted all over the wall behind the toilet."

"i looked up and there it was....shit everywhere"

some old lady shit bombed one of our bathrooms. as it was the girls bathroom, we made a girl clean it.

I had a bitch job at a grocery store for two months before moving to Toronto...on my LAST FUCKING DAY...same thing happened.

Almost walked out...but I knew that one of the people I actually liked there would have had to clean it.

In retrospect...I should have just left.

I'm a teacher. Here are a few from a young Lad named Dakota. (Names changed)

Dakota’s advice for the day #1 - “If you are as stiff as a rock try not to roll over.”

Dakota’s advice for the day #2- “If you are cranky in the morning someone should have made a cake and a whoopee cushion for you.”

Dakota got mad when one of his papers was put in the trash - “You are a pile of farts.”

Dakota was mad, but I have no idea why - “I knew this place was a house of whacks.”

Dakota talking to Ms. D

Dakota : “I just want to hook up”

Ms C: “ What do you mean?”

Dakota: “Everyone has to mate.”

Dakota speaking with another student

Dakota :“ I can sell this bottle of water for 20 bucks.”

Brian : “That’s a bad idea. No one is going to buy water for 20 bucks.”

Dakota : “I got a better idea. Keep your mouth shut or I’ll tape it shut.”

Dakota wanted a yearbook – Dakota – “Mr. C can I have a yearbook?”

Mr. C : “I don’t have one.”

Dakota: “So I guess you have to suck wind like a vaccum.”

Dakota : “Can you buy me a yearbook Mr. C?”

Mr. C : “Sorry Dakota I don’t have 20 dollars.”

Dakota : “How am I suppose to remember you guys? I guess I won’t remember you.”

I'm a teacher. Here are a few from a young Lad named Dakota.

what do you teach? I am a teacher as well and am very excited to share some of my quotes with you... mind you I teach elementary art

see a child spitting on the floor

"why did you just spit on the floor?"

"because snot was dripping down my throat" said with all seriousness

angry parent on the phone

"how the fuck did my child fail art... it's fucking art jesus"

me "ma'am I understand you are angry but you have to realize your daughter has not completed a single assignment this quarter so there is no way she could pass"

"what the hell it's just art she should get an A no matter what the hell she does what does art have to do with anything"

me "ma'am art has everything to do with society, the clothes you wear, the furniture you sit on, the car you drive it all was designed by an artist"

"you ignant" and hung up on me

I am teaching a self portrait lesson and explaining the different types of skin tone paints I have. I happened to mention I was white so I would use one particular color of paint

"Miss. B don't say you white that's mean you just light skined"

child running into the lunch room

"ahhhhhhh he's chasing me with it, he's chasing me with it"

teacher "what"

"POOP"

child runs into the lunch room with a piece of poop in his hands and continues to chase the student around with it

"you mean we actually get graded on our art projects"

me "of course how else do you think you get a grade on your report card"

"well it's a good thing my mom said the only classes that matter are history, math, reading, and science then"

teacher talking in the break room

"did you hear the phantom pisser is at it again. he hides behind the bathroom door and when someone comes in he shuts off the lights and pees all over them then runs out"

3rd grader:

"I hope Hillary wins because then she will take all the oil back from the hippies"

I have a ton of these I could go on forever