La Dispute Monthly Merch Club

"Hi all,

Last month La Dispute announced something special: a monthly merch subscription costing $18, arriving on your doorstep once every four weeks containing something unique and special.

"We have designed a LIMITED EDITION monthly merchandise series full of exclusive LD items & designs. We focused our efforts on things we ourselves would be excited to receive as fans, including clothing, accessories, artwork, and a few surprises, and we think you'll be excited to receive them too."

The series will include music, items you can wear and even some you can use. The deadline for box 1 is March 14th, you can sign up here.

www.hellomerch.com/collections/la-dispute

"

I wanna know what these usable items are. Candles and gum?

• 3 weeks later...

How much coffee? Cause $18 for a mug and a pound of coffee is a pretty good price

Not sure how worth it it was. It's a really really nice coffee cup, but it's moderately small (8oz I believe). For me, it's PERFECT for an evening cup. I don't believe it's a pound, actually I know it's not a pound. I can take a look when I get home in the morning but I think it's half a pound. The subscription says that what you receive is worth 20-30$. I think this one is worth 20-30$ because of the marketing with la disputes logo on it. I would pay 8$ for the cup MAX if it didn't have the LD logo on it, but I'm not complaining. I'm glad I signed up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got mine today as well! Looks like I'm never opening it and I will just admire it on my regular clear variant. I KNEW that they would release a record variant in the next few months in this sub. Now, the question is... do I cancel my subscription because I got what I wanted? 

• 4 weeks later...

I am beyond stoked for the flexi disc. When I opened my box, the bag was on top and i was like "eh, this is kinda cool". Then i picked up the wrapping paper underneath and unwrapped it. I thought it was art at first, till I flipped it over and saw "Thirteen", my heart exploded. I am REALLY hyped for the next series of hear here, I pray that I dont miss out. Does anyone else keep their La Dispute wrapping paper with their logo on it? Or is that just me?

9 hours ago, SleepingWithMotion said:

I am beyond stoked for the flexi disc. When I opened my box, the bag was on top and i was like "eh, this is kinda cool". Then i picked up the wrapping paper underneath and unwrapped it. I thought it was art at first, till I flipped it over and saw "Thirteen", my heart exploded. I am REALLY hyped for the next series of hear here, I pray that I dont miss out. Does anyone else keep their La Dispute wrapping paper with their logo on it? Or is that just me?

I do too, I used the last one to differentiate between my RSD copy of Tiny Dots and the subscriber variant. 

On 5/25/2016 at 11:27 PM, SleepingWithMotion said:

I had the same reaction when I read thirteen. I saw the paper and was like wait is this another vinyl? if they had another iw ould know about it...and i saw thirteen and i was like WHAAAAAATTT NO WAY

i definitely keep my tissue paper too. not sure what to do with it yet, but i'll find something. i keep the little notes they send too.

Good news for people who wanted the flexi! I didn't want to sign up right away because I wasn't really interested in stuff like t shirts, posters, you know, all the average stuff that you decide you don't really need and just sits in your house. But this seems to be getting better as it goes. 

10ibbyo.jpg

• 1 month later...