PO: Bat for Lashes - The Bride

Pretty sure I may be in the minority here but I'm excited about this news.  Sharing in case anyone else is a fan.

Dear Sarah,

You are invited to pre-order Bat For Lashes’ new album The Bride

When you do you will receive the single In God’s House instantly.

www.batforlashes.com

She's touring, too.

You can also celebrate this joyous occasion by joining Bat For Lashes on her upcoming Church Tour, which goes on sale next Friday 18th March.

I would normally be pretty open to a deluxe edition from acts I've enjoyed for a while, but the vinyl is picture discs in the deluxe sets. Seems like a weird decision to me.

Just noticed that, too.  They have + x2 inner bags listed as a feature?  Hehe.  That whole package is both very her and also very strange.  Which is also very her.

Those tour venues look incredible.  

Very excited for this, though cautiously optimistic for the wedding theme. Also bummed about picture discs, though, I assume the art for this release will be incredible and it might be worth getting for that reason. I'd definitely get a standard version for listening to. Natasha is one of the one artists that could convince me to buy a picture disc release.

Very excited for this, though cautiously optimistic for the wedding theme. Also bummed about picture discs, though, I assume the art for this release will be incredible and it might be worth getting for that reason. I'd definitely get a standard version for listening to. Natasha is one of the one artists that could convince me to buy a picture disc release.

Yeah, I don't do picture discs, but for Natasha, I'd consider an exception. Soooo expensive, though. I wish there was an option for a deluxe edition with regular records, because the extra stuff should be awesome.

Hope I can get gold circle tickets for the LA show. I also have a guest and photo pass for coachella weekend 2.

Passed on the Picture Discs. Went for the Recordstore UK colored vinyl "exclusive." ;)

Came to about $45 here in the USA, but I love Natasha :wub:

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/The-Bride-Coloured-Vinyl/54OX0000000;jsessionid=5EE75BA9B0414F41242C1575FD6E2C00.t3?utm_campaign=thebridelp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

I know! :o

I remember paying $28 for an import and thinking THAT was expensive.

I appreciated the "break" on the Sexwitch album.

However, Natasha got the extra $10+ from me on this one though. :P

I know this isn't the place for it but does anyone have a copy of Sexwitch they'd be willing to part with? Such a difficult record to find now.

• 4 weeks later...

Some folks may be interested, if collecting Bat For Lashes vinyl, Collectors-Choice on Discogs is selling a copy of Fur and Gold for $11.28 + shipping, which is quite a bit cheaper than I've seen it anywhere else. I'm still looking for her other albums at reasonable prices, but I was excited to see this one that cheap:

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/3232755?ev=rb 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...