Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

I don't know if this is legit, but this says Turntable Lab has the RSD version of Deftones B-Sides in stock.

I ordered one, so we'll see if it ships.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DWTDGUQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_apHixbR3KDHZ2

I ordered a Xiu Xiu copy from Turntable Lab off Amazon at cost. Says it's gonna ship tomorrow. I'm praying for it!

Got my Andrew McMahon from Bengans.  Packaging wasn't atrocious, but could've been much better.  Essentially just folded a piece of cardboard around it and taped it up (it wasn't tape, some plastic stuff, don't know what it's called) so it was open on either side.  Not real sturdy for an overseas trip.  It's warped as hell, skips all over the place.  Luckily, I ordered from Creep Records as well, and that one arrived in great shape.  Not sure I'll really bother with seeing if Bengans will do anything about this, it being an RSD title and them being in an entirely different country seems like it'll end up being a hassle.  Just chalk it up to "calm the fuck down after RSD if there's something you want, the price will drop soon enough".  Lesson learned.  Hope anyone else who ordered from them had better luck than me!

10 hours ago, dandw12786 said:

Got my Andrew McMahon from Bengans.  Packaging wasn't atrocious, but could've been much better.  Essentially just folded a piece of cardboard around it and taped it up (it wasn't tape, some plastic stuff, don't know what it's called) so it was open on either side.  Not real sturdy for an overseas trip.  It's warped as hell, skips all over the place.  Luckily, I ordered from Creep Records as well, and that one arrived in great shape.  Not sure I'll really bother with seeing if Bengans will do anything about this, it being an RSD title and them being in an entirely different country seems like it'll end up being a hassle.  Just chalk it up to "calm the fuck down after RSD if there's something you want, the price will drop soon enough".  Lesson learned.  Hope anyone else who ordered from them had better luck than me!

Fuck that. I'd get a refund. That's awful and they should know better. Do something about it.