Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

They don't sell online nor do they ship. You have to have someone pick it up for you. (Though they will let you pay over the phone with a credit card.) I'm trying to find a friend in Columbus who can get me that Brian Fallon 10-inch.

EDIT: My friend who lives in Columbus is off today and is gonna go get one for me! YUS!

Were you able to find someone? Monster Music in SC posted that they got more of the Brian Fallon and they shipped to me

still lookin' for xiu xiu. didn't think it'd be this crazy, but i guess Twin Peaks, huh? any help would be rewarded with buttsex.

Polyvinyl has a retail version up on their site.

still lookin' for xiu xiu. didn't think it'd be this crazy, but i guess Twin Peaks, huh? any help would be rewarded with buttsex.

can also try calling criminal records in atlanta. they sold/shipped one to someone here. if they have them and aren't willing to ship I can peak it up for you. buttsex required.

can also try calling criminal records in atlanta. they sold/shipped one to someone here. if they have them and aren't willing to ship I can peak it up for you. buttsex required.

I ordered it from Criminal in Atlanta. Ended up charging me $10 for shipping...now that's criminal. They also said I got the last one, but who knows. Someone here ordered it from Day After in the Czech Republic and it was cheaper than what I paid to order from Criminal.

I ordered it from Criminal in Atlanta. Ended up charging me $10 for shipping...now that's criminal. They also said I got the last one, but who knows. Someone here ordered it from Day After in the Czech Republic and it was cheaper than what I paid to order from Criminal.

sorry about that shipping. would have picked it up for you. I doubt its their last one because they told the other person that bought from them also.