Fraziermart Dis-Appreciation Thread

I don't pay attention to useless things and I really strive not to waste my time getting upset over such things, so could someone explain to me all the hate for Fraziermart? Is it typical how you people get mad at eBay when you should be blaming the market and the people paying ridiculous prices?

I don't pay attention to useless things and I really strive not to waste my time getting upset over such things, so could someone explain to me all the hate for Fraziermart? Is it typical how you people get mad at eBay when you should be blaming the market and the people paying ridiculous prices?

Basically the guy lists a bunch of records on his ebay account with BINs that are usually significantly higher than the average going rate. This is one of those things, if people are willing to pay for it, that's their choice. Otherwise, his auctions are easy to avoid. He also has a second user name where he buys stuff for good deals, these records usually end up for sale on his main account at a big mark up.

He's a businessman, plain and simple. But people like to get worked up about him. It's nothing to get up in arms about.

Basically the guy lists a bunch of records on his ebay account with BINs that are usually significantly higher than the average going rate. This is one of those things, if people are willing to pay for it, that's their choice. Otherwise, his auctions are easy to avoid. He also has a second user name where he buys stuff for good deals, these records usually end up for sale on his main account at a big mark up.

He's a businessman, plain and simple. But people like to get worked up about him. It's nothing to get up in arms about.

I commend the guy then.

It appears he's pretty popular and he's putting that to good use. I can't blame him.

this thread should just be remade into

"people too lazy to wait around for a better deal disappreciation" or perhaps "people who need to be cool buy only buying hyped vinyl for gobs of cash disappreciation"

if you outbid someone on ebay, you arent "snatching" it up from someone who would genuinely appreciate it. ebay is a capitalist corporation.

maybe the person who got sniped should have appreciated it another dollar or two and they wouldnt have to worry about bitching "unfair!"

this thread should just be remade into

"people too lazy to wait around for a better deal disappreciation" or perhaps "people who need to be cool buy only buying hyped vinyl for gobs of cash disappreciation"

if you outbid someone on ebay, you arent "snatching" it up from someone who would genuinely appreciate it. ebay is a capitalist corporation.

maybe the person who got sniped should have appreciated it another dollar or two and they wouldnt have to worry about bitching "unfair!"

/thread?

I agree with everything you have said. Let it die. He has high prices, but if you don't want to buy from him... then don't. Plain and simple.