From the Capitol vaults...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Do these guys charge your card when the order is placed or when the order is shipped?

Also I'm seeing everything on the 1st page

There are just no pics for them

Also, where are the old school Megadeth LPS?

I need me a copy of Rust in Peace

They don't charge until they ship. Thank god because I pre-ordered an album in October that keeps getting pushed back.

Credit Card association rules state that a merchant cannot bill a card until it has been shipped. Any that do are technically breaking the law. Be careful, you may see an authorization on your card as that MAY be done right away.

This is very cool, glad that are not really expensive. I felt like a lot of the major re-issues were like 200 gram 50 bucks and just too much.

If you press over 2,000 copies of a record, they cost like $6 a piece MAX. This shit's a ripoff. Too bad I'm a fucking sucker for old Radiohead records. Repress the My Iron Lung EP and I'll buy that shit too!

im such a sucker for old radiohead...im just gonna scour the stores though..,when will these be out?

I just pre-ordered all the Radiohead, Perfect Circle and REM records from Insound. Not sure if that means they're actually all being released or not. But this "Well, if we get 2000 orders, we'll do it..." is fucking bullshit from a company of this size. Just fucking put out the records and we'll all pay $20 for them like a bunch of bitches.

• 2 months later...