GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

23 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

This stupid troll is purposely misspelling words, it's freaking annoying. Everytime I take my time to read his paragraph it takes me longer than I should because I am constantly tripping over the purposeful misspellings. And you know why I know he is a troll and purposely misspelling words? Every new internet connected device has spell check, and some, automated replacement. So, that means the troll is taking his time to be stupid with grammar. 

Listen buddy, as I have mentioned many times to you idiots, my spelling and grammer sucks and yea I see the red squiggely lines under my mistypes but I don't care enough to fix  it!! I'm not here to be a damn english teacher!!  I came here to talk to people but you scumbag miserable twats just attack me. It doesn't even bother me any more so deal with it, I do!! I also don't care if you call me a troll because the truth is, Im the normal one getting trolled by all of you. I'm onto your guys's games and I am over it. I'm not going any where so learn to read past me or ignore me.  And if you can't do that then just eat a pile of cow shit and wash it down with a tall glass of shut the fuck up!

4 minutes ago, rooks said:

Y'all are playing right into his hand. Purposeful misspellings and homonym replacements. It's a really poor attempt at a parody account.

I mean, there's a certain level of devotion to it - even the horrible records in the deadformat account are spelled wrong.

It's just time to let it go.

SMH.

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I don't want to be your friend.

I never will be your friend.

The only friends you can get are the ones you have to pay.

Please leave here, don't look back.

I'm not an internet bully, by the way, people just legit don't like you.  

You can't spell, you tell us the little details of your stupid life that LITERALLY no one cares about, and you are just about the most annoying gnat on the face of this earth, and that about sums it up.

Goddamn dude, you guys are legitimately ganging up on this kid. Locking this thread because this mob bully bullshit is disgusting, not because the OP was misspelling words or sharing stories you guys don't care about.