GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

7 hours ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Anyway, yesterday at work kind of sucked. I cleaned this dudes car out on the inside for him. Took me 25 minutes to suck all the dirt out with the vaccuum's and the jerk didnt even tip me!! Got my damn Jordan's dirty as hell to! Some people are cheap. I think he was just an asshole.

A lesson in grammar: the apostrophe does not make words plural. In fact, you ironically forgot the apostrophe in "dude's car".

vaccuum's ---> vacuums

Jordan's ---> Jordans 

6 hours ago, museummouth said:

Best Bake memory: the Flipping Bad screenplay.

Please someone find that again and repost it.

On 4/21/2015 at 1:21 PM, bake said:

INT. HANK'S GARAGE - DAY

Walt looks over Hank's shoulder as Hank clicks the trackpad on the Macbook Pro.  We see that he is browsing a vinyl forum.

WALT

So...this is what you do all day?

HANK

Yeah, Walter.  It beats giving handies under the ABQ bridge.

WALT

What are we looking for...exactly?

HANK

Well, right now there's a real scumbag flipping an ETID 7" for a $15 profit.  We have his VC username but we need to find his Discogs account in order to nail him.

Walt's curiosity spikes as he takes in this information.

WALT

They...make money doing that?

HANK

Yeah, the bastards stand in line for 7 hours, buy a limited edition record, and then they flip it for $20-150 Washingtons.

Walt points to a JPEG of Deja Entendu.

WALT

How much would I...theoretically...if I were to flip that record there, how much would I make?

Hank swivels in his leather computer chair to face Walt.  Hank gives him a cold stare.

HANK

If you flipped this record...

Walt gives a hard gulp.

HANK

...you'd make over $200.  

Walt's eyes open wide.

HANK

But I'd have to take you down.  

Walt snaps back to reality.  He realizes he's sweating.  A little too much.

HANK

My own brother in law.  (Pause)

The ensuing silence is deafening.

HANK

I'm just kidding!  You'd never be able to pull off something like that.  You're an adult.  These dickholes are all under 30.  (to himself) Hah! Imagine that.  Walter White flipping White Stripes LPs.

Walt laughs along with Hank.  We see, however, that he is up to something in his mind.

On 4/21/2015 at 1:36 PM, bake said:

EXT.  VINYL HERMANOS - DAY

Walt pulls into the parking lot of a record store.  He exits his car and walks inside the store.

INT. VINYL HERMANOS - DAY

We see a clean, well stocked record store.  Walt looks around for someone.  

Walt sees a 22 year old punk girl.  He shakes his head and focuses on a 56 year old man in a long white goatee and a stained t-shirt.  He shakes his head again. We can tell that Walt might not know exactly who he is looking for.

MAN'S VOICE

(cheery)

May I help you?

Walt turns and sees a tall, olive-skinned man in glasses.  The Tall Man smiles.

WALT

Hi.  I'm looking for...someone who can help me with a...Record Store Day scenario.

TALL MAN

I'm sorry but Record Store Day was last weekend.  Would you like to buy a 45 adaptor?

The Tall Man holds up a plastic red adapter.

WALT

No.  I'll just...browse then.

TALL MAN

(voice changes to a more serious tone)

Maybe you should browse over in the jazz aisle.

Walt lifts his eye brow.  He understands what the Tall Man is saying.

INT. VINYL HERMANOS - JAZZ AISLE - DAY

Walt looks at a reissue of Kind of Blue.  He sees the price

and quickly places it back on the shelf.

TALL MAN

You would like to do business.

WALT

Yes.

TALL MAN

You know who I am?

Walt nods.

WALT

Fring.

TALL MAN

Kess Fring.

Walt takes a deep breath before continuing.  Kess Fring looks at him, intrigued.

WALT

I want to flip 4 copies of the Pete and Pete Soundtrack.

Kess Fring says nothing.  He looks over Walt's shoulder at a skinny indie kid who is a little too close to their conversation.

WALT

So...can you help me?

Kess Fring gives Walt one last slow look over.

KESS

(serious tone)

I own a vinyl cleaning plant.  On the other side of town.  Meet me there tomorrow at 1pm.

(cheery)

Hello!  May I help you?

The Skinny Indie Kid turns around.

SKINNY INDIE KID

Do you have any clear Sufjans?

BLACKOUT.

INT. HANK'S GARAGE - DAY

Walt looks over Hank's shoulder as Hank clicks the trackpad on the Macbook Pro.  We see that he is browsing a vinyl forum.

WALT

HANK

WALT

HANK

Well, right now there's a real scumbag flipping an ETID 7" for a $15 profit.  We have his VC username but we need to find his Discogs account in order to nail him.

WALT

HANK

Yeah, the bastards stand in line for 7 hours, buy a limited edition record, and then they flip it for $20-150 Washingtons.

WALT

How much would I...theoretically...if I were to flip that record there, how much would I make?

Hank swivels in his leather computer chair to face Walt.  Hank gives him a cold stare.

HANK

Walt gives a hard gulp.

HANK

...you'd make over $200.  

Walt's eyes open wide.

HANK

HANK

HANK

I'm just kidding!  You'd never be able to pull off something like that.  You're an adult.  These dickholes are all under 30.  (to himself) Hah! Imagine that.  Walter White flipping White Stripes LPs.

Walt laughs along with Hank.  We see, however, that he is up to something in his mind.

Walt pulls into the parking lot of a record store.  He exits his car and walks inside the store.

Walt sees a 22 year old punk girl.  He shakes his head and focuses on a 56 year old man in a long white goatee and a stained t-shirt.  He shakes his head again. We can tell that Walt might not know exactly who he is looking for.

MAN'S VOICE

(cheery)

May I help you?

WALT

Hi.  I'm looking for...someone who can help me with a...Record Store Day scenario.

TALL MAN

I'm sorry but Record Store Day was last weekend.  Would you like to buy a 45 adaptor?

WALT

TALL MAN

TALL MAN

WALT

Yes.

TALL MAN

You know who I am?

Walt nods.

WALT

Fring.

TALL MAN

Kess Fring.

Walt takes a deep breath before continuing.  Kess Fring looks at him, intrigued.

WALT

Kess Fring says nothing.  He looks over Walt's shoulder at a skinny indie kid who is a little too close to their conversation.

WALT

So...can you help me?

KESS

(serious tone)

I own a vinyl cleaning plant.  On the other side of town.  Meet me there tomorrow at 1pm.

(cheery)

Hello!  May I help you?

SKINNY INDIE KID

BLACKOUT.

INT. HANK'S GARAGE - DAY

WALT

HANK

WALT

HANK

WALT

HANK

WALT

HANK

Walt gives a hard gulp.

HANK

...you'd make over $200.  

Walt's eyes open wide.

HANK

HANK

HANK

MAN'S VOICE

(cheery)

May I help you?

WALT

TALL MAN

WALT

TALL MAN

TALL MAN

WALT

Yes.

TALL MAN

You know who I am?

Walt nods.

WALT

Fring.

TALL MAN

Kess Fring.

WALT

WALT

So...can you help me?

KESS

(serious tone)

(cheery)

Hello!  May I help you?

SKINNY INDIE KID

BLACKOUT.

10 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

A lesson in grammar: the apostrophe does not make words plural. In fact, you ironically forgot the apostrophe in "dude's car".

vaccuum's ---> vacuums

Jordan's ---> Jordans 

Sorry, grammer isn't a strong point for me. After another crumby day at work I don't even care. Ugh!

44 minutes ago, Tommy said:

DOMAN doing gods work. I tried searching for that for a good 5 min. Couldn't remember for the life of me what thread it was but I KNEW it was a Kess thread. Thank you sir

I googled "'kess fring' vinyl collective" and it was the only result. If I hadn't remembered that I probably never would've found it haha.

Also I know it's making the poor denizens of VC have to scroll a little further, but I'm pretty content with such a great piece of board history being an accidental triple post.

12 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I googled "'kess fring' vinyl collective" and it was the only result. If I hadn't remembered that I probably never would've found it haha.

Also I know it's making the poor denizens of VC have to scroll a little further, but I'm pretty content with such a great piece of board history being an accidental triple post.

Post it 3 or 4 more times, pls.

• 1 month later...

Boom! Back after a month of BS in my life!!  Dropped my phone at the car wash trying to get some idiots antenna down so he didn't brake it and ended up dropping my phone in a puddle of water on the lot ground so I just worked my ass off and bought, a new iphone about an hour ago. First call I made was to my boss and told him I quit! No more cleaning people's car's for NO tip money! Cheap ass's!   Heading out to look for a pizza delivery gig until I can figure some shit out.  Anyway's, that's all for now and I'll check the board's back later to see what all's going down elswhere here.

31 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Boom! Back after a month of BS in my life!!  Dropped my phone at the car wash trying to get some idiots antenna down so he didn't brake it and ended up dropping my phone in a puddle of water on the lot ground so I just worked my ass off and bought, a new iphone about an hour ago. First call I made was to my boss and told him I quit! No more cleaning people's car's for NO tip money! Cheap ass's!   Heading out to look for a pizza delivery gig until I can figure some shit out.  Anyway's, that's all for now and I'll check the board's back later to see what all's going down elswhere here.

Glad you've got your priorities in place and bought a brand new iPhone to quit your job.

Rooks, your an asshole and I dont have to explain myself to you. I don't care who you think I am or accuse me of being. At the end of the day, I rest easy. You, your still an asshole bully who trolls members who arn't in the cool club section of the VC. Do us both a favor and stay out of this thread and out of my life.

Shelbs, you to are an idiot. I don't have to  explain myself to you either. Who ever "BAKE" is obviously scarred your weak pussy minds on this board. FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU IDIOTS, GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE! Go find your boy Bake and fuck him hard since your all so hell bent on the guy.

13 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Rooks, your an asshole and I dont have to explain myself to you. I don't care who you think I am or accuse me of being. At the end of the day, I rest easy. You, your still an asshole bully who trolls members who arn't in the cool club section of the VC. Do us both a favor and stay out of this thread and out of my life.

Shelbs, you to are an idiot. I don't have to  explain myself to you either. Who ever "BAKE" is obviously scarred your weak pussy minds on this board. FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU IDIOTS, GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE! Go find your boy Bake and fuck him hard since your all so hell bent on the guy.

You're*, aren't *, too*

Shelbs was referring to a user formerly known as bake who actually did post in this thread.

Fuck off, jazzdad.

9 hours ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

wow. it's like you're a professional fuck up. definitely keep us posted.

Ghost or Randy Savege - blah blah fuck off blah blahhhhh.  Douch!

James ChUmp - We've allready been down this path so get a life you internet bully.  I'm so sick of your'e mouth constantly trying to talk with me.  We aren't freinds and never will be so quit trying to butter me up, chump!

Waxxx - learn how to spell idiot!!! There is only 1 x in wax, LOL. 

himynameisShane - Jerks like you won't force me out of here!!!!  Eat shit Shaney!!

15 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Ghost or Randy Savege - blah blah fuck off blah blahhhhh.  Douch!

James ChUmp - We've allready been down this path so get a life you internet bully.  I'm so sick of your'e mouth constantly trying to talk with me.  We aren't freinds and never will be so quit trying to butter me up, chump!

Waxxx - learn how to spell idiot!!! There is only 1 x in wax, LOL. 

himynameisShane - Jerks like you won't force me out of here!!!!  Eat shit Shaney!!

I don't want to be your friend.

I never will be your friend.

The only friends you can get are the ones you have to pay.

Please leave here, don't look back.

I'm not an internet bully, by the way, people just legit don't like you.  

You can't spell, you tell us the little details of your stupid life that LITERALLY no one cares about, and you are just about the most annoying gnat on the face of this earth, and that about sums it up.

1 minute ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I don't want to be your friend.

I never will be your friend.

The only friends you can get are the ones you have to pay.

Please leave here, don't look back.

I'm not an internet bully, by the way, people just legit don't like you.  

You can't spell, you tell us the little details of your stupid life that LITERALLY no one cares about, and you are just about the most annoying gnat on the face of this earth, and that about sums it up.

Actually Jamie, people do care and people here do like me. I get pm's from people telling me to keep my head up and whether the storm. People keep telling me to stick up for myself and not let others buttchumps force me to leave.  And I don't beleive you that you don't want to be my freind because you always comment to me and try to have a conversation.  I don't wont't and, haven't payed anybody for freindship so nice try doofus!

This stupid troll is purposely misspelling words, it's freaking annoying. Everytime I take my time to read his paragraph it takes me longer than I should because I am constantly tripping over the purposeful misspellings. And you know why I know he is a troll and purposely misspelling words? Every new internet connected device has spell check, and some, automated replacement. So, that means the troll is taking his time to be stupid with grammar.