THE FEST 7

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
i apologize ahead of time for drooling over/hitting on your lady

hahaha...no doubt. Just watch out for sonic booms and flash kicks my friend....

Any other Long Island folk heading down besides you two again?

I don't get it, why don't more people like andrew wk?

because people are no fun and uptight

it's not that i don't like having fun and all, and i don't think he's a bad person. i just don't get the hype. i like a few of his songs, i just don't get why so many people (friends of mine included) are so crazy about him.

Guest falloutcollapse
I am totally digging that tim and eric avatar. That's one of my favorite shows.

"now think about your dad"

"what's your dad like?"

"I wanna meet that dad!"

"Doo Dah Do Doo!"

totally, dude. i first saw that skit when V (i think it was V) posted it on here.

It was me. I love that thing hahahahaha

Guest genericinsight

If anyone hasn't booked a flight yet and JetBlue flies near you, now's an ideal time to get a flight into either Jacksonville or Orlando (2 closest cities to Gainesville). They've got a deal going on right now that expires on Thursday.

* If you want to save $10 click here and enter promotion code JET10D when you select your flights

* If you'd rather take 10% off, click here and enter promotion code JET10 when you select your flights

Offers cannot be combined. Valid until 11:59 p.m., July 10, 2008. Travel is valid between September 3 and December 16, 2008 with blackouts on travel from October 9-14 and November 25 - December 1. See restrictions below.

Hey, Cam said if we get a list of people getting a hotel room, we can probably get a good chunk of us together on a floor. Basically for instance, if i get a room by myself, and Eddieruckus gets a room, cam can possibly assign our rooms next too each other.. I think you get the idea. so baisically, we can have a area of a floor with designated rooms for vc'ers.. If he can pull it off that is... It's up to you guys though. It would be kinda cool though..a section of a floor for VC'ers..

*This is conditional on you guys actually buying the hotel room before they sell out. I cannot make any more rooms magically appear once they are sold out, which will probably happen in less than a week based on last year. Unless you mail me an unmarked box of Jawbreaker records. Then I can make lots of neat things happen.

*This is conditional on you guys actually buying the hotel room before they sell out. I cannot make any more rooms magically appear once they are sold out, which will probably happen in less than a week based on last year. Unless you mail me an unmarked box of Jawbreaker records. Then I can make lots of neat things happen.

yea, because then he'll be sending them too me so i can fulfill my collection.... :P

Hey, Cam said if we get a list of people getting a hotel we can probably get a good chunk of us together on a floor. It's up to you guys though. It would be kinda cool though..a floor for VC'ers

haha thats what i was saying! I've gotta get a room this year, last year for one night I slept out in a minivan with a drum kit...