THE FEST 7

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i just sleep on someones hotel floor and pitch in on a room...

I replied to you earlier in this thread, i'm game for splitting a room, and I don't drink or smoke, so it should work out.

Only issue is that i'm going to miss Friday due to working, but i'll be up there crazy late friday night/sunday morning.

there are people talking about it on the Fest board, but, someone on here has gota know someone that knows someone that can talk to a friend of a friend that knows someone who can convince Andrew WK to play the Fest. Seriously.

That would be the definition of Epic.

I don't know why he WOULDN'T do it; he loves to party hard and thats what goes on for that whole week of the Fest. He's the perfect poster boy! This needs to happen.

Tony's approached AWK's booking agent every year and every year, AWK's agent asks for an unbelievably enormous guarantee.

Everyone should just write AWK on his myspace page and tell him to play. I'm sure his agent never even tells him about the offer.

Youd be suprised what individuals and bands do when they are asked by the fans instead of promoters and such.. Both Cake and Get Up Kids played bday parties. Prince played a wedding,