asking out the Wawa girl

i mean, what's the worst that could happen? minor public humiliation and the occasional awkward silence if she ever rings me up again. i'm 83% sure she's into me too but 75% of the time i'm wrong.

so now that i've decided that i'm going to put everything on the line, if anyone here has successfully bedded their local Wawa cashier, please offer tips and pointers. i need: A- witty B- clever C- funny. i will paypal you $3 if i think your material is worthy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow your balls and ask her out.

Wawa is like 7-11 except bigger and localized to the NorthEast (I think)

If you want an idea.. go into the store, pick out a/some flowers (non expensive) and write "To call me", then write your number in the card. Go them them rung up. Tell her they are for a girl you'd really like to take out. Then leave them there. When she says that you forgot them, say No I haven't and walk out.

If she calls it was meant to be, it she doesn't she is dumb and you still look like the smoothest Motherfucker out there

If you want an idea.. go into the store, pick out a/some flowers (non expensive) and write "To call me", then write your number in the card. Go them them rung up. Tell her they are for a girl you'd really like to take out. Then leave them there. When she says that you forgot them, say No I haven't and walk out.

If she calls it was meant to be, it she doesn't she is dumb and you still look like the smoothest Motherfucker out there

Damn, I'm impressed! Thats a pretty slick idea.

wawa's start around harrisburg and go east from there. western half the state has none. once you get around philly and into southern jersey, they're on almost every street corner it seems like.

They don't have them in the Harrisburg area. That's still Sheetz country. I think the Reading area is as far west as they go.

Grow your balls and ask her out.

this.

Dudes have tried this at my place.

I can't say whether it will work for you, but the few times it's happened here it's done nothing other than earn the guy a nickname he'll never hear.