PO: Saves The Day, Moral Crux, Pink Lincolns, 7"s

We've got some exclusive colors for some awesome upcoming records that I figured I'd pimp to get some more business drummed up and the word spread out more. I figure this is a bit more labely since these are exclusives to our store that won't be for sale anywhere else. :)

Few notes:

*All orders receive a free random 7"!

*$3.50 flat-rate U.S. shipping!

*All orders placed before 6/26 will be entered into a raffle we are having over at DeadFormat.net for a ton of kick ass prizes!

*All orders placed before 7/7 who email us or put in the comments section of their order a guess for the sex of the baby my wife and I are having and throw us a possible name will be entered in a drawing to receive a free LP of your choosing ($16.99 and under) each month for the rest of the year!

Anyways, the records! ;D

Saves The Day - Sound The Alarm (street date is next week):

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=599

Limited to 300 (out of the 3,000 total press run). Actual color unknown at the moment - Cobraside is real secretive with their pressing info right away. All orders with this record will be entered into a random drawing to win a test pressing!

Moral Crux - Pop Culture Assassins reissue (street date 7/22):

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=60&products_id=410

Limited to 100 on opaque red (out of the 515 total press run). All orders with this record will be entered into a random drawing for one of three test pressings!

Pink Lincolns - Back From The Pink Room reissue (street date 7/22):

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=60&products_id=411

Limited to 200 on bubblegum pink with black swirls (out of the 500 total press run). We split these with the band - 100 for our store, 100 for them. We will be the only retail outlet to carry this color! All orders placed before next weekend will have their order shipped 2 weeks before the street date of 7/22! All orders with this record will be entered into a random drawing for one of three test pressings!

Benard / Worn In Red 2-for-1 7" Package (Red & Black)

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=60&products_id=574

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=60&products_id=573

We are helping get some money back in the pocket of Zac, owner of Alaska Records, after he was burned by a recent investment that may shut him down. Basically, we are packaging the Benard / Worn In Red split he put out a couple months ago with a 7" from our box of random 7"s for $2.25! That's as low as he could sell without taking a loss and we are just trying to help him fill that giant hole in his savings a little bit. The whole $2.25 goes straight to him as well, we are taking no cut in this at all.

Totally ordered this earlier but not sure what you mean by reissue? Has Sound The Alarm come out before on vinyl?

I thought it had...has it not? ???

EDIT: Direct quote from the newest Cobraside catalog: "One-time reissue pressing of 3000 copies." Now is that right - dunno.

Totally ordered this earlier but not sure what you mean by reissue? Has Sound The Alarm come out before on vinyl?

I thought it had...has it not? ???

EDIT: Direct quote from the newest Cobraside catalog: "One-time reissue pressing of 3000 copies." Now is that right - dunno.

Sound The Alarm has never been pressed on vinyl until now.

great stuff, I'll order STD. Will you have something like this with Thrice?

We currently don't have any plans for an exclusive color for the Thrice set, but then again, until today we didn't have any plans for this STD exclusive, so I don't know. ;)

And I see your address is listed as Budapest - our real-time shipping calculator is broken currently, so we gotta take most international orders via email (or you can PM me here), then I'll get a shipping quote for you (we only charge for postage, no padding the cost).

Guest falloutcollapse

I'm re-listening to this and I am pretty into it now, I don't know why I wasn't before. I don't have any money right now though :(

it wouldn't let me name your baby! but i picked up the std record and two others!

LOL - just realized you said it wouldn't let you as opposed to I shouldn't let you. Just PM it to me. :)

Please do try to name my baby! It doesn't have to be serious, you can say for a girl I should name her Sperm Dumpster for all I care. We aren't judging names, its just another random drawing. :)

Pink Lincolns made Pirates "Record of the Week" honorable mention

[image]

Looking pretty nice - another score for Dave and Jailhouse! :)

I'm just happy I decided against getting all the std varients

for UTB or in general... that whole thing really gave me a sour feeling about cobraside

in general. I love them but after UTB and what will for sure be STA I just can't see putting the money into it. Plus I'll never be able to own an I'm Sorry I'm Leaving.