How do you file your vinyl?

I've been really into checkmyvinyl.com which as far as I see it, run by a couple people on this board. I don't use excel or nything, I just add the records and add pictures as well. It's the second link in my sig and I'm really into it and anxious to see where it goes from here. What makes it even easier is you can search for a record, say a NOFX 7", if you find the one you have, you can hit the clone button, edit any info you want and then save and now you have it on your list, which is much easier than trying to remember press info/#'s, label info and everything else. Check it out. I've also used deadformat.net and had one on recordnerd, but the site is never reliable enough for me, so I kind of forgot about it. howsyouredge is alright, but doesn't work on my iPhone, so I don't use that one anymore either.

i keep a list on deadformat.net. i also just use word, mainly because i hate excel. and make a list of all the crap i own, the color and pressing info. just in case something happens where the pressing info is not easily accessible anymore. thank god for deadformat.net because before then i had a hard ass time finding the pressing info for most of the stuff i own.

I wish deadformat would add in the user updated pressing info. I've added info on several releases and still haven't seen them go up, while a few have and a few pictures have made it, nothing else. Oh well, deadformat is pretty damn legit, will be even better once "the update" goes through, not sure how much better it could be, but eh, whatever he has up his sleeve is fine with me

yeah, I ain't worried about it and rarely post over there much anyways, just heard bits and pieces about it and figured I would mention it. I know life gets hectic, I'm guilty of setting dates and missing them, so whatever, no harm done, I'm siked on the site as is, so like I said, if he can make it better, damn, more power to him and no hurry either! :)

Things are a little backed up right now, but I'm wrapping up a bunch of projects and I have plenty of free time ahead of me to take care of everything I need to. Even though I'm behind on stuff, I'm very happy with where things are going and hopefully everyone else will be too when it's all out there :)