what rarity did u get off of ebay for cheap??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pelican2112
u are officially the first person to find records at good prices on gemm

Once in a while you can find some great stuff on Gemm for cheaper than you would pay on ebay or through distros, it really all depends what you're looking for.

I found No Idea #002 Crimpshrine/Mutley Chix split 7" for $5.00 just about a month ago on Gemm. No Idea sells the copies they have left for $50, and usually sells on ebay in the $30-$40 range. Also found #003 Bim Skala Bim/Stabilizer split 7" for $3.00 a few months ago. In fact, I got a decent amount of my No Idea collection from Gemm because it was the only place I could find some records. For older No Idea rarities, it's a good place to check out, cause you can definitely score stuff cheaper than ebay.

yesterday:

mighty mighty bosstones - more noise and other disturbances - black 12" - $20ppd

mighty mighty bosstones - kinder words - yellow 7" - $9.45ppd

and what i can remember off the top of my head

mighty mighty bosstones - pictures to prove it AND the kiss split - $14ppd

mighty mighty bosstones - where'd you go - yellow 7" - $14ppd

blue meanies - full throttle - sealed 12" - $12

slapstick - s/t - 12" - $50 (in a lot with 3 other records)

u are officially the first person to find records at good prices on gemm

Once in a while you can find some great stuff on Gemm for cheaper than you would pay on ebay or through distros, it really all depends what you're looking for.

I found No Idea #002 Crimpshrine/Mutley Chix split 7" for $5.00 just about a month ago on Gemm. No Idea sells the copies they have left for $50, and usually sells on ebay in the $30-$40 range. Also found #003 Bim Skala Bim/Stabilizer split 7" for $3.00 a few months ago. In fact, I got a decent amount of my No Idea collection from Gemm because it was the only place I could find some records. For older No Idea rarities, it's a good place to check out, cause you can definitely score stuff cheaper than ebay.

I get a lot of stuff of Gemm, almost always cheaper then ebay, have even bought stuff on Gemm for $10 to $15 and sold them on ebay for 300%++ more. Why not if its from the same supplier and it will then cover what I want to keep.

Can't really recall any killer deals off eBay, some people got some good deals!

one that pops out of my head at the moment was my crimpshrine - sleep whats that on blue vinyl (limited to 10-50) for 5 bucks. and whats even greater is all the copies i have seen are dark transparent where mine is marble baby blue

I think yr missing a 0 on those numbers. That record on blue isn't that rare, I've owned a bunch of them over the years.

one that pops out of my head at the moment was my crimpshrine - sleep whats that on blue vinyl (limited to 10-50) for 5 bucks. and whats even greater is all the copies i have seen are dark transparent where mine is marble baby blue

I think yr missing a 0 on those numbers. That record on blue isn't that rare, I've owned a bunch of them over the years.

yes it is rare, i got the info straight for larry livermore

couple years ago i got nofx - 22 Songs That Weren't Good Enough To Go On Our Other Records LP - yellow vinyl for 15.99 BIN

end of last year: gemm - lawrence arms - apethy LP on green for $8

this year i got: NOFX - s/t 7" on black off gemm for $12.00

wow. you did very well for yourself. you'd make a tidy profit there if you sold that stuff.

Thanks, i dont think i will ever sell that stuff.

And i love gemm.com. i used to get killer deals off there.

i guess i could add a few other records to my list of ebay finds:

screeching weasel - boogada test for $38

screeching weasel - how to make friends... $41

then not ebay but still a crazy find:

Dr strange records - ben weasel - Fidatevi - test press for $15

Im sure there are alot more from years ago when record prices were reasonable. when i was in college i grabbed a lot of records for 36.00 and it include the nofx - so what if we are on mystic 7" on blue, nofx - hofx LP on splatter, propagandhi/i spy 10" and a few more. best lot i have ever bought.