The Gaslight Anthem "sink or swim demos"

new brunswick

devildance, sounds familiar, didn't you guys do the drummers old band, the low end theory, i remember seeing them a few times at hamilton st.

This is correct!! Mike put out the cd for them. We actually have a bunch left for pretty cheap if you interested let me know...We are bringing the label back from the dead with this release.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when these go up can i just pick mine up to save on shipping? i live in edison. wayyyy too close to pay an extra $3 and change or more when i live 5 mins away..

yes..that edison.

"and if they end it all by the end of tonight, if the big bomb drops down over this quiet edison sky - we'll blow one last kiss to all the beautiful nights like this under central jersey skies.."

rob just showd me the pics for this last night. cant wait for these, man. you coming to our show on fri?

Yeah i was talking to little about it...I'm def going to stop by...what time do you guys go on?

not sure, man. somewhere between six and eight. but stop by whenever, we'll be hanging out bbq'in allll day.