The Gaslight Anthem "sink or swim demos"

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conoley
vinyl "demos" or live releases usually seem to = bootleg

Nope 100% Legit :)

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't, but as was mentioned, sometimes releases like this are boots. Looking forward to it. I actually have two of these on MP3 and the Drive one is great.

Hmmmm...Damn, I'm away from my computer for a while today. If these go up can someone text me? A couple of you should have my number...Unless, of course, I've said too many disparaging things against Gaslight Anthem and the general populous has determined I don't deserve a copy.

dont worry he said they arent going up til next week and he will give a little heads up for it

I cannot wait for these, yes, amazing colors, all three if at all possible and maybe a test pressing will fall into my envelope. Much cheaper than the $750 that was asked of the legit sink or swim test, ouch! By the way, anymore than the three colors? Anyways, siked to see these!

just 3 colors unless the plant fucks up and we get some surprises haha...but pirates press is pretty good

someone tried selling you a SOS TP for 750?

ha.

yeah, lol, I would have paid quite a bit, but nowhere NEAR $750. A friend knew I was really into collecting this band, asked a few of his friends and one person was willing to sell for $750. I laughed a little and declined. I gave a much lower counter offer for fun, but not worth that much. I'll be content with colors and pressings, test pressings would be cool, but there are other things I could be doing with that money...