Revival Tour Dates Announced

man, that mohawk show was way better than the funx3 show. and they had some killer screenprints, I got mine matted and framed, I'll take a photo after work.

The highlight of funx3 was Neurosis for me. They blew doors that night. The sound was excellent compared to any of the other shows that happened that day or the day after.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

I will be at the NYC show. Asbury Park too if my friends drive/will take me haha. I hate taking the train to Asbury.

Guest genericinsight
Looks like I might have to Greyhound for that shit.

If there are any Toronto-area peeps who are into driving to one of the close-by shows, I'd totally pitch for gas or whatever.

Isn't Buffalo only like 2 hours away from Toronto? That's not bad.

The amount of amazing shows in Buffalo in October is getting out of control, and it's only July.

I already have a bunch of shows lined up from when I get back Aug 20th to about the end of Oct.

If you remember last year though Oct had a shitload of awesome shows, that was when Def Ohio, Ghost Mice, Fake Problems, Gang Green and a shitload of other bands played buffalo.

can someone give me some fun fun fun fest info? Will it be easy to find a cheap hotel near where everything is going on (coming from Houston)? Will these guys be playing their regular sets, or will they be split up since its at a festival? Just not familiar with this fest.

Also, any chance of more dates being announced?

can someone give me some fun fun fun fest info? Will it be easy to find a cheap hotel near where everything is going on (coming from Houston)? Will these guys be playing their regular sets, or will they be split up since its at a festival? Just not familiar with this fest.

Also, any chance of more dates being announced?

the downtown hotels are the way too go, but they aren't cheap.. i think there's actually a ramada inn or something right across the street. but something downtown near red river and 6th would probably be better. or a hotel out of the way from downtown and just drive there. as if you got a hotel further out, it'd be cheaper. there's gonna be alot of after shows or shows that night so be prepared, as funfunfest ends around 11ish and then the downtown bars will have alot of aftershows..especially RED 7 and EMOS since RED 7 is owned by the same guys who run FUNx3 FEST. come closer to fest i can probably get you more info..the tickets usually range around $60 or so for a 2 day pass. and it's all day too. any more info PM me