Update about LaGrecia and Gaslight Anthem imports

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I just wanted to write a little update about the LaGrecia vinyl and the Gunner Records' titles which include Gaslight Anthem, Fake Problems, and Mischief Brew vinyl.

With regards to the LaGrecia vinyl, we received them yesterday as we thought we might. The problem after opening a bunch was that there were no inserts. Talked to Pirate's Press and from what we can gather, there was a communication problem between them and the pressing plant, GZ, and no inserts were printed. They are currently working with their printer to get 1,000 inserts printed, and they have given us an approximate delivery date of 12 days to receive the inserts. I am truly sorry about this and I really wish this wasn't the case, but until we receive the inserts, we are going to hold off on mailing the LaGrecia vinyl. We will however post images of the LaGrecia vinyl later today.

Fitting that this happened as I was about to write an update about the Gunner Records' titles. We have actually received all of the vinyl (Gaslight Anthem "Senor and the Queen" 10", Gaslight Anthem "Sink or Swim", Fake Problems "How Far Our Bodies Go", and Mischief Brew "Smash the Windows") and have had them for a little while, but there was a problem. Nearly every single record was damaged in transit from Germany to us. It wasn't Gunner Records' fault but actually a problem with Customs who unpacked and inspected the records and then did a poor job of repackaging it for deliver to us. We really hate to send out records with beat up jackets so we worked out a solution with Gunner Records. He is going to get the Gaslight Anthem jackets reprinted in the United States and we are going to repackage the records for delivery to all of you. I know this sucks, but we just want to make sure your records in top shape. I hope to have an update on delivery of the jackets soon, but please be patient in the interim.

Guest genericinsight

Yeah, what everyone else said. Sucks this had to happen but thank you for the heads up.

I am psyched to see what the records look like at least, for now.

Guest Admin
So if every single record sleeve was damaged. And only the Gaslights are going to get new covers is it safe to assume we'll be getting the Fake Problems and Mischief Brew records damaged?

that is an unsafe assumption. since we did not sell nearly as many of those, gunner is sending us covers for those.

• 1 month later...