More Gaslight Anthem vinyl and coffee mug news

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

We owe a huge amount of gratitude for Gaslight Anthem and Side One Dummy. Last week was our best week ever with us doing more in sales in one week than we did all of last month. Much of that was due to the pre-order for the upcoming Gaslight Anthem, "The 59 Sound". If you haven't pre-ordered this record yet, do so soon. We only have like 45 copies left and those should be gone within the next day or two.

I wanted to share with you a quick bit of news. Tomorrow morning, i will be posting 3 Gaslight Anthem releases:

* Sink or Swim Demos (we will have 2 of the 3 colors for sale)

* Senor and the Queen double 7" on clear vinyl

* The 59' sound 7" restock on black vinyl

I expect these to go rather quickly and just wanted to give you a head's up. There won't be a set time, just sometime tomorrow morning when I wake up.

In other news, I had asked the Gaslight Anthem if we can make a Gaslight Anthem pint glass and Brian suggested that instead, we make a coffee mug. The above logo will soon adorn a coffee mug for all you coffee drinkers out there. I did not know this but Brian doesn't drink beer and is more of a coffee drinker. You learn something every day! I am super stoked that in the near future, I will be drinking my morning coffee from a Gaslight Anthem coffee mug.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, I had asked the Gaslight Anthem if we can make a Gaslight Anthem pint glass and Brian suggested that instead, we make a coffee mug. The above logo will soon adorn a coffee mug for all you coffee drinkers out there. I did not know this but Brian doesn't drink beer and is more of a coffee drinker. You learn something every day! I am super stoked that in the near future, I will be drinking my morning coffee from a Gaslight Anthem coffee mug.

Virgil, you're my hero. This will make a superb addition to my girlfriend's birthday present, as we are both serious coffee additcts.

It's on a shirt. They had it when they were in the Netherlands last month.

If they'd come here on tour, I'd buy one :( All I've been able to see if the shirts for a cure shirt. And the Interpunk one, but I believe they're the same.

yeah, they were selling it at the hollywood show here in april, so im assuming they had it on tour with the bouncing souls, and the euro tour, and possibly the current dates for warped and such.

I didn't know he didn't drink beer at all, but I knew he didn't drink much or often. I still remember at the Fest we were about to interview him and he was like, "let me just go into this shop and get a cup of coffee". The lady inside told Brian they were closed and weren't selling anything anymore.

We sat outside for the interview and watched the women inside the shop literally pour out the remaining coffee. Brian was not stoked.