SOS DEMOS SHIPPING TODAY!

hello everyone... its mike from devildance records. the sink or swim demos are starting to ship today. we hope to get at least half of them out today and a bunch more tomorrow. sorry its been a while getting everything sorted out and ready to go... and thanks for being patient. to everyone that though they might have not gotten one. if you got a confirmation you should be getting em... but i guess we wont be 100% until we actually pack every order. if something happens and for some reason you didnt get one... or you didnt get a confirmation... you will obviously be refunded. to geezfools... sorry for the lack of communication... but im aware of your situation, and am trying my damndest to get you a package. if it doesn't work out i promise we will make it up to you... but i will send you a personal email about this. thanks again everyone for you patience... you wont be dissapointed.

mike/devildance records

oh man, guess I sent to many emails if I'm getting called out in the post. Thanks Mike, I've had a hell of a time with Sabot about something else and I figured you guys weren't on the same level, just wanted to try and get it worked out before it was too late. Thanks for letting me know what's up.

Guest Admin

hey guys, we just got in our copies yesterday, but we have been slammed. justin is pulling nad packing orders right now and if all goes well, they will go out today. Maybe monday though. expect pitcures soon.

hey guys, we just got in our copies yesterday, but we have been slammed. justin is pulling nad packing orders right now and if all goes well, they will go out today. Maybe monday though. expect pitcures soon.

And by "slammed" he clearly means "wasted"

Kidding, of course. Happy weekend, Virgil!

*edit: post 666! eeeeeeeevil