MLB Discussion

Pretty embarrassing of the Brewer fans to give Braun a standing O. What did he do to deserve that? He lied, cheated, and tried to ruin an average joe's life to protect himself.

Not saying you have to boo the dude for 5 minutes or hate the entire brew crew because of Braun, but that dbag doesn't deserve a standing ovation.

Fans just act weird as a large group in general. Once a few people either cheer or boo for a semi-logical reason, then the rest follow.

Astros fans booed Carlos Beltran tonight. And he only played for us for one season 10 years ago. Not boo-worthy at all, but it doesn't take much logic to get a fan base riled up, especially this early in the season.

I subscribed to MLB At Bat this year, 20 bucks and you get Audio Gameday for free so you can listen to games on your phone/computer. Maybe that makes me old but I love listening to baseball. A lot of memories listening to games in the car with my dad growing up.

I got MLB.TV and have had it for quite a few years. It is an incredible package and well worth the moeny (though my team is an out of state one). Yes they black out your local team, but as soon as the game is over you can watch it. Plus it is great to watch the split screen/quad screen. I dont know how to fuck around with proxys, but if someone gives me a step by step on hwo to do it, I can give it a test and see if I can get my black out games. It is totally worth the price though, :I get to watch the games on my kindle at work, listen to the radio broadcast while I drive, and watch the gmes on my ps4.

Not sure how computer savvy you are but with anything along these lines you google it, find someone who has done it before, and give it a try. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, and eventually you either get it or give up. Without an account of my own to try with, can't say "this is exactly how you do it."

I'm an honest dude (feedback shows that). If you pm me your account info I'm just gonna try and then get off so you aren't blocked. If you can confirm, that's even easier for me though.

I subscribed to MLB At Bat this year, 20 bucks and you get Audio Gameday for free so you can listen to games on your phone/computer. Maybe that makes me old but I love listening to baseball. A lot of memories listening to games in the car with my dad growing up.

love listening to games. when I am able to ill put it on the TV, mute it, and put on the radio. Hammy (Tom Hamilton) is amazing at calling games.

also if anyone does the proxy thing and it works let me know. i would be interested again in MLB.tv again.

Little bummed to see Seager batting 6th. Think he's their second best hitter after Cano. Don't care if it's lefty or righty.

seager is certainly their second-best hitter. i think in a couple of weeks everyone will realize brad miller is their third-best. two bombs last night will put his name on the radar, even though his minor league stats and hot spring training already should have

Pedroia 2/2 tonight with an incredible play up the middle. Ortiz deep for 2. And Lackey is in beast mode right now. Stellar movement on his pitches right now.

Happy Sox fan right now.

LOVE listening to Red Sox baseball on the radio.. like I'm currently doing.

The tv announcers are absolutely beloved by Sox fans, but they don't hold a candle to what Joe Castiglione and John O'Brien do on the radio.