MLB Discussion

I have an irrational issue with balding players. I honestly lose respect for a player when I find out they are balding, and I have no idea why. I dont mind bald people in any other part of life, but baseball for some reason bugs me.

That must be it. I saw him throw a little fit the other day in the dugout after grounding out and I couldn't help laughing hysterically and wondering how anyone takes him seriously

I guess it's the experience that does it for me then. I've been countless times and it never gets old, no matter where I'm sitting (or standing).

I'd rather sit in the worst seat in the park than watch them play anywhere else.

Inclined to agree. But I've been to other stadiums, arenas, whathaveyou... I don't recall ever sitting in a seat that wasn't too small for MY skinny ass with zero leg room.

As long as I can see proper, I don't care about comfort. I care about the game that I came to see.

i'm crowdsourcing my pick for my survivor pool this weekend. goal is to pick a team that wins its weekend series (friday through sunday, even if the series starts thursday), aka 2-1 or 3-0. i'm torn between the following:

blue jays (to beat royals)

brewers (to beat cubs)

indians (to beat rockies)

let me know what you guys think!

Hard not to pick Toronto or Milwaukee there. Although if I'm not mistaken it's the crappier half of the Milwaukee rotation that's pitching this weekend?

Estrada, Peralta and Loshe, but the Cubs counter with Wood, HAmmel and Smardzija.  Peralta and Loshe are dealing this year, just like Smardzija... and as bad as the cubs are this year I always hesitate to say the Brewers will take 2 of 3 from them every time they play

I went to Nationals Park the second year it was open. Really nice stadium. I actually think it's better than Citizens Bank Ballpark, which I find to be overrated. At the outfield entrance, they block off the entire street to create a block party type of atmosphere. Nationals Park also gets bonus points from me for having 5 Guys as one of it's stadium vendors.You should enjoy your time there.

When you have to endure the Yankees getting away with it for decades, you eventually have to adapt. Also, what a stupid ducking take on the way this game has been officiated.