MLB Discussion

I understand the schadenfreude, to some extent (and mostly with disgruntled Yankees fans), but this is bad for baseball. Period.

so true.

Players continuing to juice up is bad for baseball too wheather or not they get caught, its still not good for the game. How fucking stupid do you have to be to still do this shit with all the focus on steroids in baseball these days?

so true.

Players continuing to juice up is bad for baseball too wheather or not they get caught, its still not good for the game. How fucking stupid do you have to be to still do this shit with all the focus on steroids in baseball these days?

it seriously makes me want to stop watching baseball all together. its just so pathetic.

it seriously makes me want to stop watching baseball all together. its just so pathetic.

I wouldnt go that far but it sure as hell is pathetic.

Get off your fucking soap box. If you could take a drug that allowed you to make millions upon millions for years you would fucking do it. Don't deny it, don't be ridiculous, no one would pass that up.

As for you being happy because you hate the Dodgers, fucking christ dude, whatever. I don't get Angels' fans. I mean are you jealous because the Dodgers are and will always be the star in Southern California? That when they're good everyone loves them like no other team existed? I mean the Dodgers have nothing, I mean nothing against the Angels. They aren't a rival, they aren't anything. They're just a team that plays about 60 miles away. What the fuck do Angels fans have against the Dodgers? It blows my mind.

Sucks for Manny. Bad day for baseball.

On another note, Jays raped the Angels yesterday.

I figured that would happen with Halliday pitching against some minor leaguer who is only up in the bigs cause the staff is so depleted with injuries. If the Angels cant get good starting pitching then they have absolutely no chance at winning cause once they go to the pen they will give up at least another 5 runs or so. The pen is an embarrassment. Plus the Jays are playing great right now.

ESPN lovs manny and seems to be playing it off as it's the Dr's fault. it'll be interesting to see what it really was he took.

ESPN doesn't love anyone, its not a person or animal. Its an abstract grouping of people.

Do you really think Manny needed steroids? Did you see him when he was younger, tiny, and hitting balls 450 feet?

Dude doesn't have the skull deformation like Bonds. Nor is he bulked up anywhere outside of his gut and his hair. He looks exactly the same as he has for years and years. He's like 6'0" and 200lbs.

ESPN loves the following:

Brett Farve, NBA and every jagoff who plays it, Manny, Bonds, Ovechkin, and acting like douchenozzles.

ESPN hates:

NHL, fighting, small markets.

and i never said whether or not i thought he used. i just said of course ESPN is jumping to his defense. any more i wouldn't be suprised if anyone used. pujols i would love to believe is clean, but i doubt he always has been. just the way the game is now.

Get off your fucking soap box. If you could take a drug that allowed you to make millions upon millions for years you would fucking do it. Don't deny it, don't be ridiculous, no one would pass that up.

As for you being happy because you hate the Dodgers, fucking christ dude, whatever. I don't get Angels' fans. I mean are you jealous because the Dodgers are and will always be the star in Southern California? That when they're good everyone loves them like no other team existed? I mean the Dodgers have nothing, I mean nothing against the Angels. They aren't a rival, they aren't anything. They're just a team that plays about 60 miles away. What the fuck do Angels fans have against the Dodgers? It blows my mind.

What soap box? Im glad a player I dont like on a team that I dont like got outed for cheating. Just cause he's on your team dont get mad at people for being glad he got caught.

Im not jealous of the Dodgers at all. I mean it is pretty lame that everyone talks about the Dodgers when the Angels have been a far better team the last 5 years or so but I dont care who everyone's favorite team in so cal is, I like the Angels and thats all I really care about. Im not saying you are like this but I just see so much Raider fan cross over within Dodger fans and we all know how Raider fans are. I just dont like the Dodgers or most of their fans. I dont even really need a reason to not like a team. If this was Pujols who got caught I cant imagine you would be backing him. If this was Vlad I wouldnt be backing him, Id say that he fucked up and he deserves what ever punishment he gets. Theres no excuse for taking roids and cheating.

ESPN lovs manny and seems to be playing it off as it's the Dr's fault. it'll be interesting to see what it really was he took.

ESPN doesn't love anyone, its not a person or animal. Its an abstract grouping of people.

Do you really think Manny needed steroids? Did you see him when he was younger, tiny, and hitting balls 450 feet?

Dude doesn't have the skull deformation like Bonds. Nor is he bulked up anywhere outside of his gut and his hair. He looks exactly the same as he has for years and years. He's like 6'0" and 200lbs.

A-Rod never looked any different either.

Many was never "tiny" and maybe he's just be on stuff most of his career so you havent seen much of a change. I have no idea if he has but its possible.

Manny isn't accused of taking steroids. The dude has been tested over and over and has been clean. He got bad medicine, something he needed to look after. Its sucks, its a bad system if something like this can happen.

And, for the record, he was much thinner when he was younger but you can even see the same basic build he has now was there in 1992:

[image]

am i the only one who doesn't care about steroids? i watch baseball to be entertained, and to watch dudes do what i could only dream i could do. Much like i don't care if the actress im watching in a movie has fake tits or dyed hair, or the music im listening to was autotuned and harmonized. its entertainment. not a single person who loves baseball wasn't at the edge of their seat when you had roger clemens type pitchers throwing to barry bonds type hitters... it was ridiculous. Its exactly what baseball needed to get past the strike... and no one said a damn thing then... so no one has a rigth to bitch now.

from wikipedia on hcg:

In males, hCG mimics LH and helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes. As such, hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as endogenous testosterone production. However, if hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary.