MLB Discussion

Its going to be a great night for baseball. I'm obviously hoping the brewers can finally pull this off at home. I'm not sure I'd want to be at Miller Park tonight or not a lot is on the line. I'm rooting for the Cardinals to win only because if the Brewers advance they have a better chance of getting to the World Series if they play the Cardinals.

if both brewers and cardinals win it'll be a rematch of the 1982 world series, and hopefully that ends better for the brewers!!

LETS GO BREWERS!!!!!! Longest day ever.

i wont waste my time defending them, they just won the first playoff series for the franchise in 29 years, they're pumped, who wants to stand and talk to the media besides Ryan Braun? Go brewers! Back to the Suds Series! Bring on the Cards! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now

i wont waste my time defending them, they just won the first playoff series for the franchise in 29 years, they're pumped, who wants to stand and talk to the media besides Ryan Braun? Go brewers! Back to the Suds Series! Bring on the Cards! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now