MLB Discussion

I hate everything Pennsylvania, but I don't, for some reason, hate the Phillies. I dunno why. But seriously, fuck the Pirates, fuck the Steelers (esp. Big Ben and fuckin' Jerome Bettis), fuck the Eagles, fuck the Penguins, especially Malkin, and most of all, fuck the Flyers. Growing up watching Hextall, Lindros, Desjardin, Leclaire, Recchi... fuck that team forever.

Fuck'em all!

I hate everything Pennsylvania, but I don't, for some reason, hate the Phillies. I dunno why. But seriously, fuck the Pirates, fuck the Steelers (esp. Big Ben and fuckin' Jerome Bettis), fuck the Eagles, fuck the Penguins, especially Malkin, and most of all, fuck the Flyers. Growing up watching Hextall, Lindros, Desjardin, Leclaire, Recchi... fuck that team forever.

Fuck'em all!

Dont hold back, let us know how you really feel :)

Fuck'em all!

Dont hold back, let us know how you really feel :)

I live in Canada,and the hockey season starts tonight (I think), which means I have to sit though all the hockey highlights before they even start playing baseball highlights.

And to make it worse, the stations that carry the baseball games will be breaking in every commercial break with hockey highlights. FML.

I live in Canada,and the hockey season starts tonight (I think), which means I have to sit though all the hockey highlights before they even start playing baseball highlights.

And to make it worse, the stations that carry the baseball games will be breaking in every commercial break with hockey highlights. FML.

ahhh... now i get to sit back, relax, and just enjoy whats left of baseball without getting worked up.

ill say the cards are my team to root for now. although, it would be truly incredible to see verlander take cy young, mvp, and ws mvp this year.

ahhh... now i get to sit back, relax, and just enjoy whats left of baseball without getting worked up.

ill say the cards are my team to root for now. although, it would be truly incredible to see verlander take cy young, mvp, and ws mvp this year.

That would be amazing to see. I would be totally ok with the phillies losing to the tigers in the ws if that happened. Still dont think he will get mvp even though he is the most deserving of it.

That would be amazing to see. I would be totally ok with the phillies losing to the tigers in the ws if that happened. Still dont think he will get mvp even though he is the most deserving of it.

Its going to be a great night for baseball. I'm obviously hoping the brewers can finally pull this off at home. I'm not sure I'd want to be at Miller Park tonight or not a lot is on the line. I'm rooting for the Cardinals to win only because if the Brewers advance they have a better chance of getting to the World Series if they play the Cardinals.

Its going to be a great night for baseball. I'm obviously hoping the brewers can finally pull this off at home. I'm not sure I'd want to be at Miller Park tonight or not a lot is on the line. I'm rooting for the Cardinals to win only because if the Brewers advance they have a better chance of getting to the World Series if they play the Cardinals.

What a crushing 3-2 loss. I blame the new shitty stadium with its alarming number of empty comfy seats right around field level. Those people looks disinterested and defeated. There was one guy in the background of any Right Handed batter profile who never stopped creepily hitting on his date. I saw him in multiple innings, never looking at the field.

/rage

What a crushing 3-2 loss. I blame the new shitty stadium with its alarming number of empty comfy seats right around field level. Those people looks disinterested and defeated. There was one guy in the background of any Right Handed batter profile who never stopped creepily hitting on his date. I saw him in multiple innings, never looking at the field.

/rage

I love that A-Rod struck out during two HUGE at bats. Motherfucker had bases loaded in the 7th which at the very least would have tied the game, but basically any single probably sores two to take the lead. It was perfect how the announcers brought up that he is 2nd all time for grand slams right there. What does he do? Strike out. Then he's the last out, and I got giddy knowing he'd blow it again. The season on the line, and he watches as the count gets 0-1, then 1-2. "Oh shit, I have to swing?!" Strike 3. I loved it.

Fuck A-Rod. Guy is playoff-invisible.

I love that A-Rod struck out during two HUGE at bats. Motherfucker had bases loaded in the 7th which at the very least would have tied the game, but basically any single probably sores two to take the lead. It was perfect how the announcers brought up that he is 2nd all time for grand slams right there. What does he do? Strike out. Then he's the last out, and I got giddy knowing he'd blow it again. The season on the line, and he watches as the count gets 0-1, then 1-2. "Oh shit, I have to swing?!" Strike 3. I loved it.

Fuck A-Rod. Guy is playoff-invisible.