MLB Discussion

Yankees over Milwaukee in six.

That's my prediction. Seeing Garcia in the #3 slot was the right choice and the Yanks roll accordingly.

Further, the Yankees will sweep Detroit as Granderson tees off on his old team and begins to grow his Yankees Post-Season legend.

Texas tops the Rays who can't keep up this momentum. Yanks get some revenge over the Rangers in their return to the ALCS.

Phillies trip in the first round.

Mark it down and mock me later if I'm way off.

Guest threegcoalman

Man I would love to see those Phillies crash and burn. Living close enough to Philly where people are "diehard" Phillies fans, who just happened to jump on the bandwagon when they became the NL's Yankees, makes me sick. #rantover ha

When did the phillies become cool to hate? In the last 30 years they have won one world series. The Dodgers, yanks, redsox, MARLINS, twins, bluejays, and cards have won two or more in that time period. They currently have a roster that was made of homegrown talent and trades with two big FA signings of cliff lee and Raul Ibanez.

When did the phillies become cool to hate? In the last 30 years they have won one world series. The Dodgers, yanks, redsox, MARLINS, twins, bluejays, and cards have won two or more in that time period. They currently have a roster that was made of homegrown talent and trades with two big FA signings of cliff lee and Raul Ibanez.

I'm a Mets fan. I've always hated the Phillies and the Yankees. They both also have the worst fans...

I'm a Mets fan. I've always hated the Phillies and the Yankees. They both also have the worst fans...

ive hated the phillies because ive been a mets fan for years.

but its getting harder and harder to hold a grudge- the phillies have fielded some incredible talent over the last 4 or 5 years, and the mets... well theyve had the talent. just doesnt seem like they have any idea what to do with it.

ive hated the phillies because ive been a mets fan for years.

but its getting harder and harder to hold a grudge- the phillies have fielded some incredible talent over the last 4 or 5 years, and the mets... well theyve had the talent. just doesnt seem like they have any idea what to do with it.

I hate everything Pennsylvania, but I don't, for some reason, hate the Phillies. I dunno why. But seriously, fuck the Pirates, fuck the Steelers (esp. Big Ben and fuckin' Jerome Bettis), fuck the Eagles, fuck the Penguins, especially Malkin, and most of all, fuck the Flyers. Growing up watching Hextall, Lindros, Desjardin, Leclaire, Recchi... fuck that team forever.

Fuck'em all!