MLB Discussion

Also, look at it this way. Verlander faced 985 batters this season, which is 300 more ABs than any player had for the entire season.

I think Verlander deserves the MVP, but if you are gonna count at bats you have to add put outs for the offensive players. They play defense too. Granderson and Ellsbury especially have a big impact on the game with their defense.

Also, look at it this way. Verlander faced 985 batters this season, which is 300 more ABs than any player had for the entire season.

I think Verlander deserves the MVP, but if you are gonna count at bats you have to add put outs for the offensive players. They play defense too. Granderson and Ellsbury especially have a big impact on the game with their defense.

The more and more Pujols opens his mouth, the more I hate him. He whined about not winning the mvp to Howard years ago when the phillies didnt make the playoffs by 1 game, whines about the opposing fans too much, complained that they had to play a 4:00 game that caused bad shadows, complained about electronic signs at miller park, and then when asked about him breaking up morgan and carpenter he wants to talk about the upcoming series and not things from the past. Jesus, he might be the biggest complainer in sports.

The more and more Pujols opens his mouth, the more I hate him. He whined about not winning the mvp to Howard years ago when the phillies didnt make the playoffs by 1 game, whines about the opposing fans too much, complained that they had to play a 4:00 game that caused bad shadows, complained about electronic signs at miller park, and then when asked about him breaking up morgan and carpenter he wants to talk about the upcoming series and not things from the past. Jesus, he might be the biggest complainer in sports.

him, carpenter and larussa complain more than anyone. so annoyhing!!

him, carpenter and larussa complain more than anyone. so annoyhing!!

I love Greinke taking on Carpenter. It's just enough extra drama to make this series feel like it's going to be intense.

especially since greinke almost never talks. I love braun, fielder, gallardo and all the mainstays of the brewers, but I think I may like zach greinke the most. I loved watching him with the royals and really wished the brewers had a pitcher like him (all they had was ben "always injured" sheets at the time), and when they made the huge trade to get him I was so fucking stoked. he is so awkward when he speaks to the media, it makes it feel like he's a totally normal dude and not some trained robot. ya know?

I love Greinke taking on Carpenter. It's just enough extra drama to make this series feel like it's going to be intense.

especially since greinke almost never talks. I love braun, fielder, gallardo and all the mainstays of the brewers, but I think I may like zach greinke the most. I loved watching him with the royals and really wished the brewers had a pitcher like him (all they had was ben "always injured" sheets at the time), and when they made the huge trade to get him I was so fucking stoked. he is so awkward when he speaks to the media, it makes it feel like he's a totally normal dude and not some trained robot. ya know?

I've always loved Greinke, Ive got a signed rookie card of his floating around somewhere. Dude is totally legit. I find it odd that the Brewers have him with his anxiety disorder and agorophobia and they got crazy morgan who is the exact opposite, but equally as crazy. I do hate Morgan though, he acts like a third rate Manny, but with the talent of a third-grader.

I've always loved Greinke, Ive got a signed rookie card of his floating around somewhere. Dude is totally legit. I find it odd that the Brewers have him with his anxiety disorder and agorophobia and they got crazy morgan who is the exact opposite, but equally as crazy. I do hate Morgan though, he acts like a third rate Manny, but with the talent of a third-grader.