MLB Discussion

The Angels obviously gave up WAY too much to get a few starts from Grienke but I dont know where Segura would be playing unless he can play 3B. The Angels have SS and 2B locked up for a while and Segura isnt a guy you're going to leave on the bench. Still bummed they made that trade though, they could flip Segura for as part of a package for a SP with a couple years left on their contract.

what don't the cubs see in james russell that i do? dude has been lights out while marmol and fujikawa have been floundering.

Career .283 BAA vs right handed batters (.244 for lefties).

Mostly because he is left handed, maybe a little bit of just hoping someone will take the plunge on Marmol if they build his value up. But if he was a righty, he would be closing (pretty sure).

Career .283 BAA vs right handed batters (.244 for lefties).

Mostly because he is left handed, maybe a little bit of just hoping someone will take the plunge on Marmol if they build his value up. But if he was a righty, he would be closing (pretty sure).

haha thanks. i actually forgot he was a lefty because i don't watch a whole lot of cubs games...

Might bite you considering McCann will be back soon and there will be 3 starting level catchers on the Braves roster. Still think Gattis will get to play but might not be as much as he's getting now

Still have Napoli. I really think Buck is a mediocre player that had a hot streak. We'll see. I needed an extra outfielder until Cespedes came back. Buck wasn't claimed off waivers so people obviously think the same as me, hahaha.

Also, EDWIN FUCKING ENCARNACION.

Is this first inning of the Pirates - Cardinals game real life? Back to back lead-off HRs, a starting pitcher and coach ejected within the first 7-8 pitches of the bottom half of the inning?! Jonathan Sanchez has an infinite ERA for the game. Shambles. Lets go Bucs!

it's probably in your best interest that sanchez got tossed. that dude is a liability.

Still have Napoli. I really think Buck is a mediocre player that had a hot streak. We'll see. I needed an extra outfielder until Cespedes came back. Buck wasn't claimed off waivers so people obviously think the same as me, hahaha.

Also, EDWIN FUCKING ENCARNACION.

do we have the same team? haha i have cespedes on the DL and edwin is HEATING UPPPPPPPPP and i'm loving it. and yes, i agree about buck. i think most people would. he is a career .237 hitter before this year.

it's probably in your best interest that sanchez got tossed. that dude is a liability.

do we have the same team? haha i have cespedes on the DL and edwin is HEATING UPPPPPPPPP and i'm loving it. and yes, i agree about buck. i think most people would. he is a career .237 hitter before this year.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=10265&teamId=7&seasonId=2013

second year of a keeper league. traded Jhonny Peralta for Edwin in early May last year, turned out to be a big trade for me. Also traded Gallardo and McCann for Cespedes and BJ Upton (who I then packaged with Billy Butler for Hanley in the offseason because I couldn't keep them both).

I'm also in the middle of changing my team name to Anibal Lecter as soon as my photoshop job is done.

looks like espn wants the sox to earn it. because going 18-7 isn't earning it, i guess. if they win the series with texas and are still behind them then you'll really have something to complain about.

the only thing i learned from reading the power ranking is the angels lead the AL in batting average, which i NEVER would have known. it'll be interesting when they start clutching up.

it's not just the sox on there, either. braves get swept, same record as the yankees, but they're numbers 2 and 12. and the tigers dropped in the rankings after a 5-1 (i think) record during the week.